Author Topic: Mel's Bow  (Read 8059 times)

Offline Gordon

Re: Mel's Bow
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 02:37:05 am »
Greg,

It's this weekend at Chinook Archers in Camas, WA. I'll email  you the flyer.

Gordon
Gordon

Offline AncientArcher76

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 09:15:26 am »
Gordon from all of us to Mel she did a wonderful job!  It makes me proud to hear when someone who enjoys doing what they do and to teach others the knowledge to recreate that in this case the art of making a bow!  Good work Mel and Gordon!  Thanks for sharing!  Have a good day.

Russell
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline Gordon

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 11:10:17 am »
Thank you for the nice compliment Russel.
Gordon

Lombard

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 12:43:12 pm »
Smoking hot Gordon, another heirloom bow to be sure.

Offline Gordon

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 11:23:51 am »
Thank you Lombard, I appreciate the compliment.
Gordon

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 12:39:31 am »
got to see this bow this weekend, Mel was so excited to show it to me. you did a excellent job on that bow. she is so proud of it. I gave her a couple of arrows to shoot, unfortunatley I didnt get to see her shoot it, but she was really happy with how it shot. great job Gordon. hope your gods valley rondy was a success.

Offline Gordon

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 01:12:49 pm »
Dave, I'm pleased to know that Mel is enjoying her bow. And thank you for providing her with some arrows. I was concerned she did not have any of the correct spine for her bow. The God's Valley gathering went very well. The weather was perfect, the food and company first rate and story time around the tipi fire was priceless. How was P&Y?
Gordon

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2010, 11:17:09 am »
we had a great time, todd was there and showed me a pic of his new baby. need to make a day or two to do a little scouting. and decide on what dates for our hunt with keenan. he is getting around better than I have seen in a long time.