Main Discussion Area > Bows

"Chief Naughty Hedge"

<< < (8/8)

jpitts:
Theres a show on the History Channel called "Ancient Discoveries" that showed an angle bow and an "expert" shooting it as part of a program on Egypt's weapons and where they got them from....that was a few weeks back....
They also had a demo on Greek bronze armor. They make a replica and shot at it with an ELB and a steel bodkin point......it practically bounced off.....amazing stuff....

ber643:
Just beautiful, Justin. I also am a fan of Snakeskin backed Character Osage bows, and this is  really stylish. If you don't mind, I would also like to add your Full Draw to my "Traditional Bows Drawn" section of my personal web site. Also your daughters "attempt" at full draw - that's priceless. If you send me (e-mail or PM)one with her own bow, at true FD I'll post that also. I have captured the others. Check it out (my pages), if you haven't, and let me know. Keep up the good work (and posting them - LOL)
(You'll find the pics on Page11 of the TBD pages.)

http://residents.bowhunting.net/bsdunn/index.htm

jignfrog:
Nice bow.

I like the name of it. I always find it hard to figure out a cool name. I have thought about turtle shell before. But hadn't ever done it. It looks great. Good job.

Jignfrog

Jbell:
I would be honored Bernie. I will also send ya some full draw pics of my daughter and son, I am sure they will think that is real cool. Thanks.

ber643:
Great! If you would, include their (at least first) names, ages, bow stats and then anything else you might want in (like state, etc.). I'll slip them in following you and your daughter. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version