Main Discussion Area > Bows

New prize/gift for BOM contest winners

<< < (2/4) > >>

NOMADIC PIRATE:
I'm totally dumb with computers ::) ::)

How does this work again ?? ??? ???

sorry :)

Ryano:
Marvin, while I do appreciate the thought, I really have no use for another email address. Not to sound like a stick in the mud, but what was wrong with the hat idea? or even a pa bumper sticker or something? It would be good advertisement for the magazine.....?Am I wrong?

marvin:
Ryano,

This is not replacing the hat that PA sends to BOM winners. This is something in addition that I am doing with the blessing of PA. It was meant as a way of saying thanks to the community and giving special recognition to those BOM winners. If you don't want one of the special email addresses that's OK.

marvin:
Manny,

This is just a special email address that you can have and use if you want and it's free. You'll be able to access your email using this address from any computer connected to the internet at any time.

For example if you wanted you could have the address manny@primitivebowyer.com or maybe NorthShoreLB@primitivebowyer.com and it would be yours forever. The only people who would have this kind of email address are BOM winners. Kin of a badge of honor in recognition of your accomplishmnet.

Don't worry about the technical details because it's real easy and I will help you with it if needed.

Pappy:
Marvine how do you go about setting it up?I like Ryan I ant to computer savey. :)
   Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version