Main Discussion Area > Bows

New prize/gift for BOM contest winners

<< < (3/4) > >>

marvin:
Pappy,

Just send me an email telling me what you would like your address to be like pappy@primitivebowyer.com Then I will setup the account and email you with directions which basicly are just a specific web site address( http://mail.primitivebowyer.com ) and enter your login name and password. Then it works just like other web email sites like Googles gmail or Microsoft's hotmail or Yahoo ect. but instead of a generic address at hotmail.com yours is whatever@primitivebowyer.com

If you want to get more technical you can setup any email program you want to use like Outlook to send and receive email using that address and account. You can even setup the account to work with Blackberry and other PDA's if you want.

Pappy:
Cool I like that[ pappy@primitivebowyer.com] that has a special ring to it. ;D
Thank again for offering this I think is is very nice of you. :)
   Pappy

NOMADIC PIRATE:
Yeah I'll take it too, was an honour winning, gotta remind myself of it ;D ;D ;D

...Ho the hat was great too, thanks :)

I like NorthSoreLB@ primitive

marvin:
FYI,

Besides the address that you want I also need your first and last name to setup the account. Not everyone has put that info in their profile so I might only know you by your "handle" on the message board.

So Pappy and NorthShoreLB please email directly with your full name and I will setup the account asap.

duffontap:
I would like mine to read NorthShoreLB@primitivebowyer.com too.   ;D  If you could relocate me to the north shore, that would also be nice. 

J. D. Duff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version