Author Topic: luck seems to be with me!!  (Read 2371 times)

Offline predatorcaller

• life is short-enjoy it
luck seems to be with me!!
« on: May 18, 2010, 04:31:28 pm »
I had posted here back in March about being lucky enough to go up to Alaska again this past March with my wife and experience first hand the 2010 Iditarod.We had a blast.I bought a raffle ticket and got lucky enough to win a racing bib signed by Lance Mackey(he,s won the last 4 yearsin a row-1st time ever done)His last year,s signed bib sold for $5100.00 at auction.I received it 2weeks ago and was thrilled to say the least.I also got lucky and fell into a 2 week deal near Fairbanks this September helping out at a place during their moose season.No pay but room -board and meals--the experience-PRICELESS-I think I,m gonna play the lottery tonight.Have a great day--Lloyd

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: luck seems to be with me!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 06:08:23 pm »
 You lucky dog.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:22:06 pm »
That is awsome, seeing the Iditarod is one of my dreams.  What a great experience you had.  I think you already won the lottery. ;)
Traverse City, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 01:51:28 am »
I'd rather be lucky than good! you lucky dog!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Parnell

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 11:55:02 am »
That's awesome!  I'd love to go and see that some year, it's on my 'bucketlist'.  I've been telling my dog that she is training for the Iditarod since I've started running her.  She pulls me on my rollerblades.  She's a Shar-Pei and lives in South Florida, and 10 yrs. old, but hey, why ruin her fun.  It's just about her favorite activity to do. ;D
1’—>1’