Author Topic: Moved,,, And searching  (Read 5091 times)

Offline recurve shooter

Re: Moved,,, And searching
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 11:00:25 am »
oh, oops my bad.  ;D
lets just shoot it

Offline bowstring

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 09:09:47 pm »
    It's all good guys, and I'll keep a sharp eye out for rivercane ! So, Parnell, please tell me how that Bois de Fer Bow is shooting? In a earlier post you said you were impressed with it. Does this mean (I hope ! ) fast and smooth ? Sure hope so, as I have a tree promised me in the near future. Just have to figure where to store it ;D. I'm planning on hitting the lellow pages, hoping to find a hardwood lumber dealer close by. I hope to find some Hard Maple, or if not, a chunk of White Oak, or Red Oak. Planning on a Flat Bow, unless anyone has a suggestion,,, This humidity is something !
   Is anyone going to the classic ? If so, I have a friend thats supposed to go, (from E.Tenn), who has phenolic. Let me know, and I'll have her look you up at the Classic. The price will be right, ( free ) or there's always the old fashioned swap for bigger chunks,,, Let me know,,   "bowstring"
"We are, what we do, when it counts"

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 10:46:54 pm »
 I'm leaving Wednesday afternoon. And the humidity isn't bad yet. Where are you from originally? Personally, I'd shoot Osage down here. And even that the humidity will screw with when it get's above 85%. Vine Maple isn't effected by it much either.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?