Author Topic: Started a new addiction! (Thanks Pennhawk)  (Read 7198 times)

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
Re: Started a new addiction! (Thanks Pennhawk)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 06:38:26 pm »
Thanks Skyarrow.
I know what you mean Chris.
David they do work well for that. Thanks, there are three pin holes just gotta decide what to use for the handle.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline DanaM

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 06:41:06 pm »
Give some idea of size and I can bring some maple or cherry burl for ya, you could consider it a down payment on a hawk ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 07:56:29 pm »
First of all I would like to thank Pennhawk ( Chris) for all the help an great time I had this weekend. Had quite a crew Ryan, anPatrick O an Billy, Chris an myself. Now the goodies , Chris an I made the spike hawk an the throwin Hawk was a team effort that I ended up with ;D. Worked most of Saturday on these an then relaxed with some hawk throwing competion, good food good friends an great competion. Thanks Again to Chris an his wife for puttin up with us. Bob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DanaM

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 08:25:47 pm »
Where's the drooingl emoticon ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

DCM4

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 11:14:55 am »
Ryan I may have some cocobolo scraps you might like to look at, if you'll hold off on your scales till after the Tn Classic.  Freakin' sweet figure and color, from KennyM.  Here's a riser from it.

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 02:07:37 am »
Thanks for posting some pictures Bob.
Thanks for the offer David. I think I already have something else in mind though.  That riser does look sweet.  Are you toying around with FG bows now?  :-X  ::)  :D
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 08:29:37 am »
very cool guys. a buddy of mine has a forge and keeps asking me to give it a whirl, now i believe i have to.
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 05:51:51 pm »
Jamie, Ya better leave the loin cloth at home for this one ;D  Actually I wish i would have brought an leather apron. Beating on all that metal sure is hard on jeans. Careful could be addictive. Later Bob