Author Topic: 13th Tennessee Classic  (Read 14121 times)

Offline dmassphoto

Re: 13th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 04:20:50 pm »
an ariel photo of alll of us there simultaniously shooting a volley of arrows.  :o I've always wanted to gather a group of people together to shoot a volley at something...  :)

Hey, I'm a photographer, I could shoot it, the volley that is.  Being in a plane with a bunch of pointy things coming at me sounds dangerous :)

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 04:35:09 pm »
LOL no not shoot the volley at you, just into the air, LOL.  You can snap the pics from the ground if it will make you feel safer...  >:D

<----------<<<
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 01:09:19 am »
...the airplane taking the pics? ::)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 05:59:50 pm »
AAAAHHHHHH!!!! PARADISE FOUND!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline cracker

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 08:13:05 pm »
Boy the old message board sure is quiet today you can hear crickets chirping with an echo.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 07:37:45 am »
Boy the old message board sure is quiet today you can hear crickets chirping with an echo.

Going to get a lot quiter as the week goes on, then look out next week its going to go crazy :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 10:39:40 am »
Dana youbetcha eh
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 10:58:40 am »
Dana youbetcha eh

Shhhhh not so loud eh, thought I heard a mouse squekin :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 11:05:00 am »
The truck is packed, the trailer is packed, Maw is packed, our 14 year ole dog doesn 't care because Maw got her some pills from the Vet to keep her calm. I've got a few Frog Skins in my wallet so that I can pick up a few things that I need.  Am I excited to get on the road?? (no way)(YES WAY, YES WAY) Who would want to miss the  best  traditional shoot in the whole USA ????
I DON'T HEAR YOU !!!!!
PS. Maw does those pills work on humans?   let me try just one.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline DanaM

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 11:33:36 am »
Doggy Downers are habit forming Cha-Ching see ya soon ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 10:25:44 pm »
Well...I have a big decision to make...whether to take the Pickup...or the Shelby....If Eddie or someone doesn't want that Rod Oven for Cooking Rock...then I ain't going to drive the Gas Guzzler...it just ain't worth my Time....I can get plenty of Staves in my Pony........if'n I can keep Dana from Whorin Em all up.......... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 09:57:58 am »
Don't worry Mike, think I'll be a rock whore this year, why don't ya bring a load of alibates up in da truck eh ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 10:34:07 am »
two more days till I head out, can't wait to see everyone again!   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 11:16:40 am »
Dana.....I haven't been out one day Turkey Hunting....so I have not picked up a single piece of Alibates all year...I was going to take the Truck.....to haul the Rod Oven if someone wanted to trade for it....but noone said anything....and it aint worth the extra gas for nothing...so I have been loading up the Shelby instead....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 11:59:13 am »
Did ya PM Timo on the oven or Shannon, or Jesse? No rock up here so not much point in having an oven.

Manistique, MI