Author Topic: Ferrets archery webpage  (Read 9504 times)

Lombard

Re: Ferrets archery webpage
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 05:16:12 am »
I used to go to his web pages often. Always found something of interest there.

Offline TheWildCat

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2010, 11:00:42 pm »
I sure miss his site. It was his web page that gave me inspirations to build. I spent a lot of time just browsin the cool pics he had posted. I learned a a lot from his "How Too" post as well. Hope he gets rejuvinated and gets back in to it. Ifin not, well I count it a Blessin that I was able to enjoy his web page while it was up.
"Ifin it Ain't Pork...It Ain't BBQ!!!

TheWildCat

Offline Traxx

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 03:21:21 am »
The dissapearance of Mickeys site,as well as his lack of participation on the archey sites,is a great loss to the archery community.Hopefully the latter will change in time.There was a group of guys that allways,kept me comming back to the sites to see what they would say or do next.The ferret was one of em.You are on that list too Timo.LOL

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 03:56:57 pm »
The dissapearance of Mickeys site,as well as his lack of participation on the archey sites,is a great loss to the archery community.Hopefully the latter will change in time.There was a group of guys that allways,kept me comming back to the sites to see what they would say or do next.The ferret was one of em.You are on that list too Timo.LOL

....What Todd said  ;D ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII