Author Topic: Classic Donation Needs Help  (Read 8732 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

Re: Classic Donation Needs Help
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 12:22:17 pm »
Timo:  I can make it work just fine.  Its a beautiful bow, now I have to figure out a way to buy the winning ticket!  I still haven't figured out how to post pictures.  Am only a short time past the smoke signal stage in my life!  Getting started on the quiver today!  Thanks for making this work!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 12:26:35 pm »
If there is anything I can do Joe let me know.. I could make a couple of arrows.. they would be crooked and fly like crap if I build them .. but would help fill the quiver,,LOL 
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline aero86

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 01:56:36 pm »
Ok that'll give me enough time to finish up some stuff and send some arrows to someone. Ill make 6 total.  3 with field points and 3 that someone can put some good stone points on.  They will be about 29 inches long, and 45-50lb spine
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 05:16:06 pm »
 Mike, don't forget to put your name on them. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 10:49:31 am »
Hawk:  Anything you make will up the ante on the raffle!  Am missing you already.  It would be great if Red Hawk can make it to the Classic  Could use some more time getting to know him better  Joe 

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 12:09:56 pm »
You guy are to much,you are killing me with kindness,I still don't know what to say but thanks. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 03:48:32 pm »
Pappy....We wouldn't do all this for just anyone...We all Love coming there...and spending time and tellin Lies with everyone...hell...We Luv ya man...... :-*...................... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 04:26:16 pm »
El-D is right and the thing that makes me keep up with all the messages is knowing how much talent, like minded and generous people there are on this site and the folks at Twin Oaks are the best!  Besides what little I plan to do is for a selfish reason--keeps me busy with little chores during the long winter days!  Joe

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:13 pm »
Dana:  Sometime ago you sent me a neck knife and I am asking your permission to add it to the bow and arrow quiver we are putting together??  If its OK I will make a place for it to be carried on the quiver.  This is turning out to be a lot of fun and several of the fellows have offered to donate.  Would be honored to add your name to that list!  Thanks     Joe

Offline aero86

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 08:03:17 pm »
so, would you still like some arrows?
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 08:36:07 pm »
Dana:  Sometime ago you sent me a neck knife and I am asking your permission to add it to the bow and arrow quiver we are putting together??  If its OK I will make a place for it to be carried on the quiver.  This is turning out to be a lot of fun and several of the fellows have offered to donate.  Would be honored to add your name to that list!  Thanks     Joe

Joe I would be honored :) Don't think I'm going to get time to make any arra's :( So that would work just fine as the last 2 years I have donated
a knife and that will keep my record going. I'm hoping to get some blades cut out this weekend at work and get em finished before the classic :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 10:00:23 pm »
Joe have you already made the quiver?
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 10:20:55 pm »
Jesse:  Am in the process of making it now.  Have it cut out and need to add a few touches before stitching it up.  I don't know how to post pictures although Stacey Huston has given me several lessons.   ::)  Am making it out of an Eland hide that was the biggest hide I ever had so hoping it turns out OK ::) 
 Aero:  Please help with the arrows.  The three with field points and the three for stones is great and poundage sounds great.  28" or 29" will fit just fine in the quiver.  Be sure to put your name on them so everyone will know the history.  Thanks  Joe

Offline aero86

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2010, 10:46:22 pm »
ok, ive got a bunch made up, ill just pick the best three with the field points, and then make 3 more for stone fitting.

Offline aero86

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 10:49:47 pm »
So I got the other 3 arrows made up that need stone points.  Who do I send them to for attaching the stone points and get them to the classic..