Author Topic: Bucket Dropings  (Read 2180 times)

Offline DanaM

Bucket Dropings
« on: February 25, 2010, 05:40:08 pm »
Been messing around with bucket dropings today :o We all have em, ya know them pieces of rock that ya toss in yer bucket
and tell yerself I'll make a point out of that, then the next time ya look at it ya say man why did I keep that ugly ol rock :D
I cleaned my bucket out today and found a smorgashbord of rock, don't remember throwing some of the crap in there that I found
it was probably eddie tossing stuff in my bucket when I wasn't looking ::) :D
Anyway here's a few pics got some obsidian, Tallahatta, sonora, and texas. Go look in your bucket and see what ya can come up with eh ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Bucket Dropings
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:41:35 pm »
Looks good. Just wish I had time to knap. I managed to get a little done last weekend. Fisrt time in over a 2 months. Nice job.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 08:00:16 pm »
nice work dana. really like that bluish one
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline DanaM

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 08:02:38 pm »
jamie that one is sonora from Shannon :) It will most likely end up on a stick and hopefully in a deer ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 08:03:42 pm »
Looking good Dana!  Most all of mine are "bucket droppings"  I like to try and get the biggest point I can from the smallest rock.  
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 08:04:40 pm »
 Nice points, Dana. If I dropped that kind of rock in your bucket, glad to see you get that kind result out of it.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 10:06:10 pm »
Nice chipping Dana, think I'm going to dig in my scraps. ;)
Traverse City, MI

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 10:10:03 pm »
I'd need about a two yard bucket :D. Those look good man! I've always saved all the good chips/spalls for years - one of these days I need to work em or give em to somebody that will :).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.