Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Blacktail

2 questions
« on: February 19, 2010, 10:51:49 am »
o.k. i have 2 qustions..where is the best place to get snake skin..because i am hooked...and the best place to buy bamboo..i want to try...thanks john

Offline Keenan

Re: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 11:09:13 am »
 Good I have another snake hunting partner. ;D ;D ;D  I know several places that we can go have some serious fun catching them. Yes I do have snake poles to keep it safe. ::) In a couple months when it starts warming up we can go get some.  If you need some sooner you can find them on Ebay. I also have a bunch in the freezer. so come on over and we can get you hooked up.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 11:21:47 am »
John, What kind of boo are you looking for. For backing strips you can't go wrong with David Knight(knightd) and he is a sponsor of PA. Contact David for info. He knows what he is talking about. If it is boo for arrows, David can help you there too.
  Don't forget the Trading Post. Might find someone that need something you have and will trade with you.

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 06:16:54 pm »
http://pinehollowlongbows.com/ is the best place I know of to buy snakeskins, and like Pat said, they are a sponsor.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 06:53:37 pm »
o.k. thanks so much...Keenan,i totally for got that it is all most spring time and they should be coming out...we will have to do that some time..thanks john