Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4727340 times)

Offline Buffalogobbler

Re: Life is good
« Reply #9720 on: September 04, 2013, 10:29:02 am »
I'm glad you liked the video of the bear hunt Pappy, I made my bow from a stave I won at the Classic and I wanted you to have something from our hunt because, like you always say, Life is GOOD!

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #9721 on: September 04, 2013, 11:21:02 am »
Pappy:  Always great to get back home after a wonderful hunt!  I was hoping that when you might have time if you would post some pictures of your feather grinding setup?  Thanks.  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9722 on: September 04, 2013, 12:13:17 pm »
I will do that Joe, I have 2 set ups one you use on a drill press and it does a fine job  but the simplest and quickest is a clamp and belt sander. :) You are right Joe,Love the trips but always good to get home,I miss the Miss Joanie ,the farm  and my dog when I am away.  :) :) and of course all my local buddies. ;) :) Thanks again Kevin,much appreciated. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline don't cry wolf

« Reply #9723 on: September 04, 2013, 02:19:05 pm »
Life is good!! looks like yalls been havin good times gator huntin! cabins gonna have a new addition I believe...

Offline Otis

« Reply #9724 on: September 04, 2013, 05:42:21 pm »
Good job Pappy!!  Glad you made it home safely.  Looks like Eddie and Kathy took good care of you while you where there. I'll give you a call tomorrow or Friday.

David

Offline seabass

« Reply #9725 on: September 04, 2013, 06:20:22 pm »
nice gators Pappy.i am glad you had a great trip.
Middletown,Ohio

blackhawk

« Reply #9726 on: September 04, 2013, 07:26:46 pm »
AWESOME!!!! I'm happy for ya Mark ..congrats...that's sweet...can't wait to see everything you make from the gators ;)

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #9727 on: September 05, 2013, 10:10:17 am »
Beautiful picture, Lonewolf.  BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline TRACY

« Reply #9728 on: September 05, 2013, 06:30:37 pm »
Looks like you had an excellent time Mark! Very happy for you!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9729 on: September 06, 2013, 06:44:41 am »
Thanks Guys. Beautiful pictures Josh,hope you are have a big time. FRIDAY and I am really looking forward to it, Had a great time the last couple of weeks with Miss Joanie and last week with Eddie but really missing the Cabin and just hanging out with all my old buddies.We have a meeting in the morning to make plans and lay out the Range for the Whitetail Classic and I really need to get on my bushhogging/scouting and put up some stands,man time flies and the season in just around the corner and I haven't done a thing,O wait I have had lot of fun so that should be enough. ;) :) :) The deer season last for 3 months so I think I still have time. ;) :) :) :) Hope yall have a good one,see ya Monday. :)
Life is Good. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #9730 on: September 06, 2013, 09:29:21 am »
Its sure fun to go and do things, but there aint no place like home ;)
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline sweetpea

« Reply #9731 on: September 06, 2013, 09:06:17 pm »
Wow, I bet you had a great time hanging out with Mullet, you're one lucky fella. Congratulations on some fine Critters. Looking at the pictures I didn't know what a fine looking guy mullet was, my wife was drooling.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #9732 on: September 07, 2013, 03:06:02 pm »
That looked like an awesome time Pappy! Can't help but have a blast around Eddie and Cathie. Me jealous :).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #9733 on: September 07, 2013, 04:50:09 pm »
Good job on the gator hunt guys!
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9734 on: September 09, 2013, 06:11:33 am »
Thanks Guys,Ya Sweetpea Eddie is a great guy,you picked a really good hero. ;) ;D ;D By the way folks this ant the sweetpea that hangs out with us at TwinOaks. ;) ;D ;D ;D Great weekend for us,we got all the range set/yard groomed and registration all set for the  21st. White TailClassic. It is always a good event with lots of cooking and lots of Deer/Turkey to see on the meat pole
over the event.  GregB and Will got a lot done on the shooting station and I did manage to get a couple more Sour wood shafts tuned and ready for flint heads.Had a lot of Kids down Saturday making bows and shooting so it was
a productive weekend. Here are a few pictures of the fun. :) :) Sally Girl is really growing and fitting right in. New fire pit I got from work,they were throwing it out,should be nice this winter when we are brain tanning. Will doing a little picking for us Friday night and Miss Joanie got me a new CD. Love it. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good