Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4725237 times)

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
Re: Life is good
« Reply #9600 on: August 14, 2013, 08:41:59 am »
 :)
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline seabass

« Reply #9601 on: August 14, 2013, 09:19:39 pm »
47 years?she deserves a trophy for that lol.you gotta good one Pappy.23 for me and mine.she is a lot like Miss Joanie,she puts up with me and all my hobbies.congrats to both of you.if ya could,post a pic of all the gator arrows together when you get them all.mine should arrive this week.it was shipped out today.i think it would be interesting to see all the different styles together.have a good one fellas.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #9602 on: August 14, 2013, 11:56:36 pm »
Lots of great looking knifes, bows, and points. Looks like you all had a good time here in michigan, one of these days i'll have to look into the shoot there.
Sally looks great, her sister is such a great addition to our family, i sure see Sadies calm manner in her. Zoey is sleeping on my feet in my recliner as i write this.
Last week we lost Donnas Dad to brain cancer, wasn't unexpected but still sad.he went into the nursing home just before our trip to the classic.
Glad to see you guys are good. Suppose you guys are getting eager for the upcoming deer season. I know i am.
Take care
VB

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9603 on: August 15, 2013, 06:36:12 am »
I will do that Steve,starting putting another one together last evening,now I need to get some hog arrows ready,Eddie said we have a chance to do a little of that also.Hope so. ;) ;D ;D Mark ,so sorry to hear that,thoughts go out to yall. Glad Zoey is doing well and that yall are enjoying her,I knew she was getting a good home. Sally is a little more hipper than I remember Sadie being at that age but still pretty laid back especially when it is just me and her and after she gets her hello's said when I first get he out each day.  ;) :) :) Ya we are getting excited about the up coming season,haven't done much other than make a new bow for this year to get ready,seems their is never enough time, ??? We have a shoot this weekend,then  Miss Joanie and my wedding anniversary next weekend ,then off on a Gator hunt With Eddie .When I get back we have the annual Baggett bash at the club then right into the 20th Deer Classic.Skip a week and the season is here. ;) :) :) I am serious time really flies so my plan is to enjoy every minute of it. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #9604 on: August 16, 2013, 01:25:08 am »
Pappy, if all goes according to plan we'll be rollin into Clarcksville bout 8pm Friday night...Brian ;D
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9605 on: August 16, 2013, 05:55:40 am »
Very cool Brian,come on down if you get in early,we will be up I am sure and have a fire going. FRIDAY,got a big weekend planed,probably not much shop work but got a event Saturday and looks like it is going to be good weather and getting lots of responce so hopefully we can make some money for our WW and 5 star kids,Lord knows they deserve that at the least. :) We got the place mowed and dressed up last evening so I think we are getting close to done,few more little things this evening  and we will be good to go.I Hope to get a little time to work on a few things but this weekend it for our visitors and friends that come down.
Hope yall have a good one.See ya Monday or for some Saturday morning. ;) ;D ;D
Life is Good.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #9606 on: August 18, 2013, 08:59:28 am »
Thought I'd touch base and see what's happening here on PA, hadn't been on in a while. Going to go over to the club in a little while and help set some poles for a elevated shooting platform. I think we'll all enjoy that especially when getting ready for deer season as most typically hunt from stands here in Tennessee. Got my trade bow Friday, nice little oceanspray bow. First I think I've seen from that wood. Appreciate it Josh!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #9607 on: August 18, 2013, 09:18:28 am »
Great to hear from you Greg!  Hope all is well.  "Hello" from the Wirwicki's.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline seabass

« Reply #9608 on: August 18, 2013, 05:05:03 pm »
hey greg,i hope you are doing well brother.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9609 on: August 19, 2013, 06:42:49 am »
Great weekend,weather held good till the awards and all was off the ranges and we made the Patriot Hunts $3,000.00 that will be use for a very good cause,They were overwhelmed with how it turned out and we were very satisfied also,always hope to do better when you are doing something for a good cause,but with the weather chances it could have been a lot worse. Got a little time in the shop to get a few thing sealed and finished up for my up coming trip to Eddies ,also got time to shoot the course with Beau and Clyde a friend from Ohio.Here are a few pictures of the fun and the event. ;) :) :) My copper tipped gator arrow,knifeand saw sealed and of course Sweet pea.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9610 on: August 19, 2013, 06:47:43 am »
Chris doing some knife work. Cool stuff to promote the event. :) :) ;) One of the Novelty shoots,80 yard Moose. :) Megan and Logan goofing around Friday evening. :) :) We love out Kids. :) Supper[castiron] feed the bunch.Yum Yum. :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:31:02 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9611 on: August 19, 2013, 06:52:42 am »
Supper and some picking around the fire Friday night. BigA and Beau Getting Registration open Saturday morning and some guest arriving,al tho not like the Classic we had folks come in from 6 different states,very happy with that.  :) and donations from a couple others.  :) 2 from MI.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9612 on: August 19, 2013, 06:57:33 am »
VFW from Caties KY. came in with a $200.00 donation,much appreciated. Miss Joanie showed up early. ;) :) Novelties being supported and vendor. :) :) Only had 1 and we appreciated that. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9613 on: August 19, 2013, 07:01:47 am »
 Lots of Families,we loved that. :)Chuck and Scott getting the concessions going.Sweet pea and mom,you see where Sweet pea gets her looks. ;) :) :) GregB showed up with his trade bow,very nice and he said it shot very good. :) :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:33:33 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9614 on: August 19, 2013, 07:10:52 am »
Before and after a trip to the spirit station, ;D ;) :) :)we had a wedding last year and a proposal this, :) :) very cool,Congrats,you make a very fine couple,even tho Brian I really can't see what she does in you. ;) :) :) :) :) Josh still on his knife work,this will be his last weekend for a while,sad for us :(  but we wish him luck out West.  ;) :) Moore entertainment with a walking stick flute from a friend from S Carolina. Some of the guys just relaxing after a long day. :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:37:26 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good