Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4720645 times)

Offline Buffalogobbler

Re: Life is good
« Reply #9000 on: March 18, 2013, 10:13:18 am »
Congrats Greg B!
I wish you and Linda many happy years.

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline BearG

« Reply #9001 on: March 18, 2013, 10:14:09 am »
Thanks Pappy for the great time. I still feel like crap, I'm thinking about going on home.
We drove thru every type of weather you can think of north of Louisville rain , ice, snow, and even had the sun pop out.

Did Chris G. ever show up?
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #9002 on: March 18, 2013, 10:43:43 am »
Made my day to learn about Greg getting married! ;D  He was the first person I met at the Classic a few years ago and he made me feel welcome.  Sure happy for him!  Hope Shannon doesn't get sore arthritic knees when he is around us short folks!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #9003 on: March 18, 2013, 10:53:44 am »
Mark, I also want to Thank you for a great time again in the hollow, We had great weather with great friends. Yea Ron, not sure if I'll have all them whiskers by the classic, might trim it down. I started growing it out after Thanksgiving on a bet with my son and a friend that I could catch up and pass them growing it. We look like Duck Dynasty when we get together, if your familiar with the show. Will see you at the Classic   BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline Parnell

« Reply #9004 on: March 18, 2013, 12:18:44 pm »
Looks like it was a good one.  Alright, the spring break is done and I'm gettin the bug for Tennessee.  My countdown is starting. 
Got the bow done with the hickory you sent with Eddie, Pappy.  Should post it up soon.
1’—>1’

Offline Keenan

« Reply #9005 on: March 18, 2013, 12:45:41 pm »
Looks like a great weekend.

Congratulations Greg. Lulyn and I are very happy for you both. ;)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #9006 on: March 18, 2013, 01:57:07 pm »
Thanks everyone for the congrats! I really appreciate it! For those of you who have met Linda, you know I'm a lucky guy!

Life's road can take some unexpected turns sometimes that may force you to the ditch for a while. I'm on a good road again, and excited about the future! Thanks again!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #9007 on: March 18, 2013, 02:52:37 pm »
Best of luck Greg.

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #9008 on: March 18, 2013, 03:16:18 pm »
Happy for you Greg!
Mililani Hawaii

Offline seabass

« Reply #9009 on: March 18, 2013, 05:10:26 pm »
congrats Greg,you deserve it buddy.Pappy,thank you very much for puttin up with me all weekend.i had a great time.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Two Feathers

• Happiness is a crooked bow and straight arrow.
    • White Pillars Estate
« Reply #9010 on: March 18, 2013, 05:46:12 pm »
What a fantastic weekend! I had a terrific time making new friends, learning more about what I don't know, developing new skills, and just playing and living the good life.  Thanks Mark again for the hospitality. Thanks to Will for the advice on the knapping; and thanks to Terry for shooting with me and sharing nature knowledge.  Thanks Jon for the fast string and to Mark and Will for the tip overlay help.  Oh yes, and Chuck for teaching me a new meaning for the word patience as I watched him chase paper thin rings on his next bow.  Man! I think I'm gonna owe a lot of people! There are a lot more people I could thank for sharing life stories and jumping my car and on and on, but I'll see you again and maybe I can repay.  Congratulations Greg and Linda.  Hope you have a wonderful life.  Twin Oaks...such a great place to be.

Gary
Gary Forrester
"Two Feathers"
Spring Valley, OH

Offline Otis

« Reply #9011 on: March 18, 2013, 08:56:31 pm »
Congrats GregB and Linda. Very happy for the both of you. :)  I'm getting antsy to come down. Pappy, I might try to get down there for a weekend before the Classic to get those lights hung, work on my bow and maybe shoot a turkey or two. I'll let ya know how Debbie does after her surgery.
                                                                                                                  David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9012 on: March 19, 2013, 08:22:47 am »
Looking forward to seeing ya Dave,all of you are welcome,I enjoy you company as much as you enjoy coming I am sure. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #9013 on: March 19, 2013, 08:38:56 am »
Gongratulations Greg I don't know how I missed that part. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Parnell

« Reply #9014 on: March 19, 2013, 10:28:37 am »
I'm with Ronnie, congratulations Greg.  That's tremendous news!  We wish you both the best.
1’—>1’