Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4711235 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #7485 on: March 09, 2012, 07:49:44 am »
Hope so Greg, Friday/no rain and I am getting away early,don't get much better than that. ;) :) Got lots to do today and Saturday,we are having a meeting and working to get everything ready for or event next weekend,also get some things going for the Classic,it's only a month and a half away,WOW. Anyway it should be a fun weekend,I do plane on some hides and bow work in between chores.Laid
out back strap steaks yesterday so you know we plan on eating good. Hope yall have a good one.See ya Monday. Life is Good. :) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #7486 on: March 09, 2012, 11:01:19 am »
This time next week should be about to Lousville, on the way to where Life is Good.  Benn a really bad week and can't wait to get away.  As bad as work has been, vet told us yesterday our dog has heart worms. So much for spending money on the preventer every month, vet is finding out if that company will pay for the treatment.  I have never had a dog that hasn't had at least one major health problem. If he doesn't make it through the treatment I'm done with pets. To freakin hard to deal with.  Any hoot can't wait see y'all next week.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #7487 on: March 09, 2012, 12:15:34 pm »
Bear that sucks, hope everything works out, Pappy's got two left from Hanna. Have fun next week.  BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline seabass

« Reply #7488 on: March 09, 2012, 06:37:02 pm »
sorry to hear about your dog Bear.mine are like kids to me.i hope everything turns out ok.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline oschroe

« Reply #7489 on: March 12, 2012, 12:04:43 am »
Sorry to hear about your dog Bear.  They can be treated however.  Jeffery Logan's Lab was justed treated for the same thing.  2 shots and supposedly it will kill them and a full recovery.  On a brighter note, say hello to Twin Oaks newest member  "Reckless". ;D ;D ;D
Woody

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."

Offline oschroe

« Reply #7490 on: March 12, 2012, 12:07:57 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Woody

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #7491 on: March 12, 2012, 05:27:09 am »
What's that good looking dog's full name Woody?  Congrats on a new friend buddy!
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7492 on: March 12, 2012, 07:19:30 am »
Very cool Woody,that is a great looking dog. We had a very good weekend,got a few little projects done for myself but a lot done for TwinOaks  to get ready for the up coming shoot this coming weekend. Got some hide work done and neck knife finished,Will and Shannon got some napping done,Other than that is way mostly clean up and fix up. Few pictures of the weekend.  :) :) Badger's HHB stave ;) ;) Some more hides and Neck knife finished. :) 
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7493 on: March 12, 2012, 07:24:38 am »
Sadie's pups,here you go MississippiDave, a couple of hides almost ready to final smoke,Some more of Will work also him helping stretch on my hides. :) :) It wears me out so him BigA and Jon feel sorry once in a while and throw me a hand. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7494 on: March 12, 2012, 07:28:06 am »
Will doing some punch noching and also a little picking around the fire,always enjoy that after a long day. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7495 on: March 12, 2012, 07:32:19 am »
Family and friends all show up Saturday for a good club working,it is amazing how much we can get done in a day when everyone show up to work,Lots of fun to go along with it,don't seem like work even tho I am down in my back this morning. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7496 on: March 12, 2012, 07:41:50 am »
Beau and Christina's new pup,some of our TwinOaks Kids,BoBo and Clay playing with the new puppies. Jon and Will headed up the new fence and bow racks for the target bails,they got some good help and it turned out nice.Shannon,Doug and GregB just hanging out.GregB and Bubba,Greg is a cat guy and Bubba loves him. :) :) Shannon's new walking stick,he made it for an elderly neighbor,it came from the same stave/tree my last snake bow came from,it didn't make a bow but it did make one fine walking stick.That's it for the weekend,hope some can make it down for the up coming shoot if not maybe the Classic. Life is Good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #7497 on: March 12, 2012, 12:07:05 pm »
Another fine looking weekend. Great looking pup Woody. 
I can almost count the hours now.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7498 on: March 14, 2012, 07:07:52 am »
Check these out,only 2 left from 11, Hanna's both males.They are so sad they haven't been picked yet.  :( :(;) ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #7499 on: March 14, 2012, 09:26:32 am »
Good looking pups Pappy if I didn't already have 4 at home I'd take one of em off you're hands. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?