Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4723842 times)

Offline Brother Dan

Re: Life is good
« Reply #6720 on: September 08, 2011, 12:48:29 pm »
Back to ya Jon, I miss you guys also. I'll be down in Nov. with David to hunt, if Pappy will have me. Hey Pappy that target shed sure looks like the cabin I asked you to build for me when you moved old 30 pack. I still have the mail box. Luke, I'm sorry to hear about Arlie, I liked her, we sure did laughed alot when I would see her.  B Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6721 on: September 08, 2011, 01:28:01 pm »
 Brother Dan, tell Dave when you see him I'm planning on coming up, too.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Otis

« Reply #6722 on: September 08, 2011, 10:25:49 pm »
I feel like I'm at home when I'm down there. I am lucky to have the Twin Oaks gang as friends. Eddie, It'll be good to see you again. I'm counting the days. :)
                                                                      David

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6723 on: September 08, 2011, 10:44:58 pm »
 Me to, Dave, I wish I lived closer.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Otis

« Reply #6724 on: September 08, 2011, 10:52:13 pm »
If I lived closer, I'd probably be divorced.   ;D  I've got a good wife who doesn't mind me going down there.  I miss the family when I'm there, but , I sure hate to leave. 
                                                                                David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #6725 on: September 09, 2011, 08:18:13 am »
Glad you guys like the place, :) ;D ;D Its Friday and I am so glad ;D ;D It has been a long week here at work.  :( We have the first leg of the 19th Whitetail Classic Saturday and then after that Saturday evening and night the TwinOaks Bash !!!
It is our last big get together of the year before Hunting season starts,it is always a lot of fun . I plan on putting up some stands this evening and maybe in the morning between the shoot,I also need to put the final check on all my hunting equipement. Hope yall have a good one also.See ya Monday. :) :)
Life is Good.  ;)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cookwood

« Reply #6726 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:00 am »
Right on the money Jon.  I keep up with this thread just to keep me sane unit next year.  It's great to see the pictures of all you guys and to see the projects you all do.  It is inspiring all the way here in GA.   

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #6727 on: September 12, 2011, 01:04:44 am »
Well, the shoot was great, the food was great and now it's time to get after some TN Whitetails.   Here are some pics from the shoot.  The girls were shooting them dead. 

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #6728 on: September 12, 2011, 01:25:05 am »
Jon spoke the truth, I got a call from him and it sure was great to hear his voice, it feels like we live so far apart some times but then we come down in May and it's funny that within minutes it's like we're neighbors. Jons a fine friend, I'm lucky to know him. That goes for all you guys, I don't want to start naming people since I'm afraid I'll forget someone and hurt their feelings. I have to mention Pappy however, cause he's another person that makes us feel like we're family, you must have to be born with that quality cause I don't think everyone has it.
I really look forward to see all the things you guys are doing there, never a break for any of you that's for sure, you're either building, improving, shooting, eating, or just enjoying each others company. Too bad we couldn't teach countries and their leaders to get together like you guys, we'd have peace for sure.
Take care everyone
VB

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6729 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:48 am »
Thanks Jimmy, Mark your words are to kind. :) :) It was a great weekend,not much going on in the shop but lots of friends and shooting going on. Lot of old story's from passed hunts and hopes for the opening weekend. O ya we ate good also. ;D ;D Hope yall had a good one also.Here are a few pictures of the
weekend. :) :) Jon making us some string silencers and some more of Jeremie's leather work.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6730 on: September 12, 2011, 07:35:07 am »
Supper Friday night,a little time spent with Cowboy,he is leaving out today,it has been a pleasure having him around for the last month or so. :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6731 on: September 12, 2011, 07:39:22 am »
Getting ready for the shoot Sat. morning,we always have lots of family's there,thats pretty cool. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6732 on: September 12, 2011, 07:43:30 am »
A little more of the range and some shooting. It was a good range,everything well with in hunting range. :) Good practice for the up coming season. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6733 on: September 12, 2011, 07:48:56 am »
Moore time working at the shoot,Miss Joanie really liked her new bowl, ;) ;D ;D ;D
The boys having some fun hunting in between the shoot. :) :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:24:09 pm by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6734 on: September 12, 2011, 07:54:48 am »
Sat. night Bash,Jeremie brought his band to play for us. I think BigA and Bev. was trying to do the bump. ;) ;D ;D It was a good weekend,can't wait till the next one. :) :) Life is Good.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good