Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4711194 times)

Offline FlintWalker

Re: Life is good
« Reply #6600 on: August 08, 2011, 10:04:20 pm »
MWirwicki, those 3 photos brought a tear to my eye...thank you.
 Yea Will, That's what mine looked like before Bubba :'(
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Will H

« Reply #6601 on: August 08, 2011, 10:05:06 pm »
We sure did miss you Pappy! I think your place is as close to PARADISE as Ive ever found. Thank you.  :) :) :)
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline Will H

« Reply #6602 on: August 08, 2011, 10:15:04 pm »
Shannon shot a couple of my bows and decided he wanted to shoot a REAL bow! LOL  ;D Then he worked a little more of that DEVIL Rock I gave him...he bled again. >:D We sure had a Blast! Paul and Shannon are some of the best folks you could ask for.  :) :) :)
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6603 on: August 08, 2011, 10:48:49 pm »
 Dang, Shannon, you must of had that bow in your hand before the rock :o?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #6604 on: August 09, 2011, 07:25:26 am »
No it was a seat belt ticket, thank goodness he hadn't had a beer yet,we would still be in MI. Matt that was great pictures,that is where our future is.  :) Will ,looks like yall had a good time also, I stopped by and spent some time with Paul last evening,him and Bubba is really hitting it off. :) :) :) Thanks for the points,I didn't know there was any  knapable rock on my place.Glad to know there is. :) Looked like pretty good stuff. Good thing Jesse and JohnT hadn't found it or there wouldn't be any left by now. ;) :) :) Jeremie I will be there this weekend,maybe Allen's will be dry by then,it is drying very slow for some
reason.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #6605 on: August 09, 2011, 11:12:37 am »
Those were some great pictures - passing the bow to the little one. Some of the best i've seen :).
Thanks for posting some more pictures of the weekend Will. Dang i'm lookin old ???.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6606 on: August 10, 2011, 09:34:28 am »
Can't wait till the weekend,Just got an email from Jesse,he said he would be down to visit this weekend,not sure when he will be back in the states but Abby said she had him 2 full days to herself when he got back, ;D ;D ;D so I am guessing he will be home the middle of the week. Checked on Paul and Bubba last evening and they are really hitting it off,I think Paul  is spoiling him.I also got Paul a bow to shoot and KingRon gave him a IW. stave to work on ,so between
that and his napping he shouldn't get to bored.  ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cowboy

« Reply #6607 on: August 10, 2011, 10:08:06 am »
I really appreciate it Pappy. Supplying me with some toys while there. If i had known for sure i was going to be there i would have brought some stuff :). Going to miss this weekend, sounds like there may be a small crowd. Oh well, next weekend..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline cracker

« Reply #6608 on: August 10, 2011, 10:36:24 am »
Hi Paul you're one lucky rascal the rest of us are stuck here on the outside looking in wishing we were there. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Frodo

« Reply #6609 on: August 10, 2011, 05:09:51 pm »
I hope to get down this weekend really linking forward to see everybody! And to get started on my red
Oak board think I found a couple of good boards!

Offline cowboy

« Reply #6610 on: August 10, 2011, 05:22:33 pm »
I hear ya Ronnie. Seems like i'm the one who's always looking in. Kinda lonley around there by myself, thank goodness for Bubba - even though he does like to break arraheads ::).

Offline cracker

« Reply #6611 on: August 10, 2011, 05:34:26 pm »
Bubba the knappin cat. HMMMMM
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6612 on: August 11, 2011, 07:12:40 am »
 ;D ;D ;D napping cat. ??? Paul I wished I could spend more time with you ,but  I do have to work as much as I hate it.:( :(  at least you can get some rest cause it is peaceful down there at night,I don't get much time like that alone anymore like I use to.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cowboy

« Reply #6613 on: August 11, 2011, 11:05:15 am »
It's all good Pappy. I do enjoy a little serenity once in a while when i get off that jobsite. Seems like a big whirlwind around there most of the time. A few beers, rocks, sticks and bubba in the evening is just what the Dr ordered :).

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6614 on: August 12, 2011, 07:17:37 am »
Friday again,I am headed to the cabin as soon as I get out of here,can't wait.I think Jon , Alex , Jeramie and Allen are coming down.Who knows who else.Jesse emailed me and said he couldn't get on the flight and won't be in this weekend, :( :(not sure when but soon. :) :) :) I finely got my new bushhog so I am looking forward to trying it out and also need to mow, can't seem to get caught up,[guess not when I am gone all the time] ;) :) :) Anyway got lots to do.Hunting season is closing in so I better get busy. Hope yall have a good one,Take care and I will See ya Monday. :) :) Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good