Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4719293 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #6195 on: May 09, 2011, 07:50:32 am »
Josh got his new boy he started at the Classic shooting,very nice job,That boy has some Talant.
GregB and myself doing some more knif work,yall know how I like knives.A man can't have to
many. ;) ;D ;D
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6196 on: May 09, 2011, 07:56:01 am »
The knife blade came from Josh,he forged it at the Classic with a lot of help from Chris,the handle came from Auggie,I just put it all together. GregB giving Josh some pointers on tip work for his new bow,KingRon and myself doing a little practice ,so we will be ready next year. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6197 on: May 09, 2011, 07:59:31 am »
More tip work,it is looking good.Then Bubba learning his way around the shop.Hope yall had a good one.I know I sure did. Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #6198 on: May 09, 2011, 09:20:14 am »
Hey Pappy looks like you guys got it going on. Is that gourmet pappers in the crock pot?
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #6199 on: May 09, 2011, 09:24:27 am »
            Cats.....man whats this World coming too............ ::)........ ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:17:50 pm by El Destructo »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #6200 on: May 09, 2011, 10:10:46 am »
I went back to the club Sunday for some more knive time, and let Bubba out for a little while. Sure didn't want to go back in the cage, complaining loudly about it!  ;) That creek bottom takes on a different life during the Classic, and I found myself sitting this past weekend enjoying the memories of the event.

Hawk, it was a pleasure meeting Josiah...he is already very skilled in the outdoors for one so young. I'm sure he will make a fine man...one has to wonder what great sights his eyes will see as the years go by. Many of us never get the chance to see first hand the sights that we read about in PA. Josiah already at his young age is among the fortunate few enjoying those experiences.

Greg
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

JustinNC

« Reply #6201 on: May 09, 2011, 10:59:41 am »
I wanna go bacccccck  :'(

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6202 on: May 09, 2011, 11:37:50 am »
Here are a few more from the Classic. More friends arriving. Miss Joanie still getting her hugs.
Ryan with 2 sweet bows,that boy knowns how to make them. Cora with a pretty cool hat,it was a little cool at night.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6203 on: May 09, 2011, 11:43:06 am »
Gary Davis still hard at work,man he stays busy.Shanon with a FEW turkey spurs. This is young man that helped in the shop all weekend,I can't remember his name but let me tell you I was very impressed with his knowledge and attitude. Joe and Keenan just hanging out. :) Lots of that went on. :)
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Parnell

« Reply #6204 on: May 09, 2011, 12:19:16 pm »
That's one lucky cat!  Guess you got to keep the squirrels coming in for next years fried night, maybe he'll contribute!
1’—>1’

HatchA

« Reply #6205 on: May 09, 2011, 12:32:03 pm »
Man, Bubba is TOO cute!!   I love cats - my wife thinks I was one in a previous life ;D

So much going on at the Classic!!  You see some pic's that someone posts and you think "man...  there's a lot going on there!"  Then you see pic's that someone else posts and think..."Wow!!  There's MORE going on..." 

Then Pappy comes along and spends the next two weeks posting pic's and I'm sitting here wondering how so much can be "catalogued" in such a short space of time?!

Would love to learn the secrets of 'hawk throwing some time.

Offline cracker

« Reply #6206 on: May 09, 2011, 12:48:34 pm »
Hatch
  Cha Ching would be the man to fill you in on the secrets of the hawk throw. He has been professionally trained.
Cracker
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6207 on: May 09, 2011, 01:34:11 pm »
Ya there was a lot going on,I have been to a lot of places but have never been to one place with so much talent in one place and all at one time,it is great to watch and also a great place to learn.Here are a few more of Patrick hard at work, PatB finely arrived,he helped a bunch with the scouts[Thank Pat].Little picking and grinning,that went on every night.Cathy arriver[Eddie's better half] ;) :) She was prepaired for the weather that we usually get.Parsell and his beautiful wife,the boy must have lied to her. ;) ;D ;DAlso my good friends from Crested bute Colorado. Teddy,Sam and Issac.Great
young men and there Dad ant to bad either. :)
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6208 on: May 09, 2011, 01:53:46 pm »
Hole in the limb Chuck hard at work on one of them holes.Man he has the patients. Some of the
PA and NY boys. folks from everywhere. :)JustinNC turning out some good stuff in the pit. Another young man that is coming along,his dad ant quite as quick a learner.  ;) ;D ;D ;D BearG getting some leasson's from Chris,also some of Chris's work,got to love them. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #6209 on: May 09, 2011, 03:37:36 pm »
Hey Mark what do the girls think about Bubba?
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.