Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life is good

<< < (4052/4053) > >>

Pappy:
Fixing to get really busy the next few days, leaving Sunday so got to finish loading the trailer and truck and a few things around the house and farm to titty up, also got a club meeting and target set up Saturday for the White tail Classic the 21st, I probably won't be back for it so plan on shooting the score part of it after set up Saturday. Got my pack loaded yesterday and it came in at 46lbs. Prefect. Hope yall have a good one, see ya in a couple of weeks. Life is Good.!!!!!!!!!  :)
 Pappy

Muskyman:
Good luck to you and your son out west. Hopefully you’ll be sharing pictures of a couple elk when you get back.

Pappy:
Hope so Muskyman, I will be checking in as my cell service allows, where we go we usually don't have service but we are going a little north this year so we will see, I kind of hope we don't, it's nice to get away for all that stuff if only for a little while. ;)
 Pappy

Pat B:
Safe travels for you and Beau, Pappy. I have a good feeling about you and your selfbow scoring with a nice elk.  :OK

Pappy:
Thanks Pat, putting the final touches on the loading today with plans on pulling out tomorrow evening about 6pm, should be at the camp site by noon Monday Good Lord willing, SO the adventure begins !!!!!
Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version