Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life is good

<< < (4028/4031) > >>

Pappy:
ERC cut from the farm and a hemp wrap handle, should work great. Been icing my foot down 2 or 3 times a day and that has really seemed to help, still ant back to normal and plan on giving it another week before I start back trying to hike and pack.  :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
I am about out of snake skins but had an old set of Diamond backs I have had a long while, they had faded a lot, so I used some of my home made walnut die to stain them, after about 3 coats, heaver on the liter one they are looking pretty good, not a prefect match but don't think you will notice the difference ones on the bow.  ??? ;) :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Painted the back of the bow with a black magic marker and the put a sizing coat of TB3 and letting that dry, then will put the skins on this week.Skins came out pretty close, one has a small hole but can cover that so you will never know it was there. :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Skins ready to go on when I get time. We are having a Charity shoot this coming Saturday for a veterans group that provide hunts and outings for our Hero's and needy children, very good cause so if you are close please by drop by and support, shoot and hang out. Hope yall had a good one and for all the Fathers out there Happy Father's day!!!!  Life is Good.  :)
 Pappy

chamookman:
Glad to hear the Foot is coming along ! Thanks -  (=) Bob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version