Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life is good

<< < (4027/4030) > >>

Pat B:
I think Annie will fit right in, Pappy. She knows a good thing when she see's it.  :OK

Pappy:
I think so also Pat, just be glad when the needle teeth and claws get worn down a bit.  :) You are welcome Bob, yep got to love puppies.  :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Heading to the cabin this morning, we have a meeting and working in the morning to get set up for our shoot next weekend, that should be fun. I am nursing a foot problem, pulled something out packing and can hardly get around, seems to be a little better this morning but we will see how the day goes  :-\ Bad timing for sure, trying to get this old body in shape for out west but as of now no packing or hiking so guess I will just do some shooting and working on arrows and such. Seems the older I get the more things pop up. ??? ;) :) BUT Life is still Good. Hope yall have a good one also.  :)
Pappy

chamookman:
Hope You get healed up ! Man - seems like it's always something, the older We get  (A). Bob

Pappy:
I hear ya Bob, getting old ant for sissys . Had a great weekend, very hot, spent some time trying to help on the range set up for our shoot coming up the 22nd June and also some time in the shop close to the fans. Needed a new set of arrows to go with my new bow  ;) these were gifted to me at the Classic and should be prefect for the new Osage. 45/50's tapered PO cedars with 5 1/2 high cut feathers. Annie still staying under my feet, she follows me where ever I go, guess she thinks I am her momma. What better project for a guy with a bad foot than a new walking stick.  :) :)
 Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version