Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life is good

<< < (4026/4056) > >>

Pappy:
Josh and Chuck showed up to work on bows and Joe and Doug showed up to shoot some and hang out. :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Doug gifted me a really nice hunting coat he had out grown, problem is he was a smoker, the coat stunk really bad so a good washing in the creek and some air drying was in order. We have a new guy also a Josh wanting to get in the club, so I told him to just come anytime and hang out so we can get to know him and him us, he is really eat up with this stuff and a really nice young man, we will see how it goes but I think he is going to work out great. Joe was giving him some instructions on his shooting form and he is really coming along quickly. :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Sister just hanging out and taking it all in, also on the table to get a break from Annie. ;) :) Josh shooting his new Osage, then we decided to flip the tip. ??? :) It was shooting well as it was but he wanted to do it so I was glad to help.  :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Bow after flipping tips, turned out nice and no pull up on the belly so all went well. Annie must have some water dog in he because she loves it and seems to be everywhere right now. She also wants to be a lap dog which is working right now but don't think it will work in a few months.  :-\  Hope yall had a good one also. Life is Good. :)
 Pappy

chamookman:
Gotta love Puppys! Thanks as always Pappy -  (=) Bob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version