Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life is good

<< < (3906/4053) > >>

Pappy:
Sorry to hear about your knee but glad you are getting it looked at and repaired, you are going to be the bionic man if you keep it up.  :) Guess that's what happens when we work hard and play hard all our lives. :) Beautiful weather around here the last few days, cool and low humidity, headed out for a hike with my pack this morning, need to get in as much as I can because I know this weather ant going to last much longer.  ;)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Heading to the farm for a day or 2 for some fun, a little bow work and some shooting, also got a club meeting in the morning so will be good to see my old friends. Hope yall have a good one also. Life is Good. ;)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Great weekend, lots of bow work and a couple of good hikes with the pack, Got 3 or 4 guys building bow right now so the shop is staying busy, I love that. I even got another one going from a nice piece of Osage I roughed out in 2005, been in the corner for years and I thought it was time. ;) :) I managed to get it floor tillered and on and off the form over the weekend, spent most of my time helping Greg and Kenny on their bows.Also got the finish on my latest knives, guess I will call them done. :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Jimmy Blackmon is wanting to build another bow so Shawn and I went to the barn and picked him out a good stave. Got Kenny's bow out to 45@22, getting close to what he wants and looking good right now. Greg is building a couple of bows for a good friend so I have been pitching in to help. :)
 Pappy

Pappy:
Shawn is working on another set of billets , seems he likes them better than stave's. ??? Greg is a great bow builder but don't have much experience is  flipping tips and R/D bows so I been helping him out and have really been enjoying it. Good to be back scrapping on bow and bending wood. ;) Hope yall had a good one also. Life is Good. :)
 Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version