Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4711403 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #18795 on: April 10, 2022, 07:15:05 pm »
We got 1/2 the range set Saturday, 21 targets out of 42 so making some head way, hope to get the rest finished this coming Saturday. We like to set up to look like what you might see in the woods, hope i don't see the first one in the woods but it is a pretty cool target, see if you can figure out how many elk are in the set up. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18796 on: April 10, 2022, 07:16:54 pm »
More set up and of course our Iron fox, we will also have a steel deer on the last shot on the second half. ??? then I ended the day processing some Turkey wings and pickling some eggs. I have a friend that brings me more eggs than I can eat so decided to pickle some. :)
 Pappy
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 07:27:04 pm by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18797 on: April 10, 2022, 07:20:43 pm »
These should last me a while. Hope yall had a good one also. Life is Good.  ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #18798 on: April 10, 2022, 08:25:43 pm »
Pickled Easter Eggs . Sounds good Pappy. I like pickled pretty much everything but eggs are right up there.

There were a bunch of big foot sightings here April 1

I spotted three elk

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18799 on: April 10, 2022, 11:29:01 pm »
The range is looking great, Pappy.  :OK  Can't wait to see it in person. Only a few weeks now. Pickled eggs look good too. All you need is a cold beer and I'm sure there one there somewhere.
 I'm starting to stage me stuff for the trip. Getting anxious.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline chamookman

« Reply #18800 on: April 11, 2022, 04:08:06 am »
I'm with BJ, Three Elk. Also like Your idea on that Osage Pappy.  (=) Thanks as always - Bob.
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18801 on: April 11, 2022, 08:33:06 am »
Yall are correct 3 in the picture but their is 5 in the set up, I just ant very good at taking pictures  ??? Great Pat, looking forward to seeing you. When you coming in ?? I will be there from the 22nd on so anytime. Got several coming in over that weekend and i always enjoy the early part of the week, I enjoy it all but the early part I have time to visit a bit, later in the week , Not so much.  ??? ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18802 on: April 11, 2022, 10:04:45 am »
Pappy, I'll be there Tuesday or Wednesday, not quite sure yet but shooting for Tuesday.
 I also saw 3 elk in the pic.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #18803 on: April 11, 2022, 02:55:46 pm »
Pappy, 3 elk and if everything goes as planned should be pulling in on late sunday afternoon, See ya in a couple. Bob

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18804 on: April 12, 2022, 08:29:52 am »
That's great Bob and Pat  ;) Bob, you coming with Ryan ? He is coming just didn't say when. You get there that early and I may put you to work.  ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #18805 on: April 12, 2022, 09:19:00 am »
Pappy, Ryan O and Mick Q and myself, be glad to do some work and see some of the farm, See ya later, Oh do you  need any of this northern stuff, Maybe some fresh maple syrup, snows pretty much gone but ya never know. Later Bob

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18806 on: April 14, 2022, 08:18:39 am »
Great Bob, look forward to it. Rain has finely stopped for a while so headed to sam's for the last of the supplies[I hope] and then to the cabin to spread mulch, just in case it rains on the Classic, ???  mulch ant a fix all but it really helps. Then a meeting Saturday to finish up the ranges and a few other little things that need to be taken care of, running out of time so guess we better get at it.  ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18807 on: April 14, 2022, 10:29:36 am »
Pappy, will you post more pics of the range as y'all add more targets. I've been posting a pic a night on TradGang as I add updates.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #18808 on: April 17, 2022, 05:44:38 am »
Your club sure has a lot of nice foam targets to shoot at.Need plenty of arrows with ya to complete that course.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #18809 on: April 17, 2022, 03:44:16 pm »
Really looking good there Pappy!
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....