Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4711029 times)

Offline Miss Heather

Re: Life is good
« Reply #11055 on: August 05, 2014, 10:30:57 am »
Thank you for posting the pictures Pappy and Jon.  I had such a great time at Elm Hall and really enjoyed seeing everyone.  I miss you guys already.  Listening to Beau and Mike was amazing, great music, great friends, great food (loved the bacon bombs). I loved shooting with Miss Megan.   Look out boys, that girl can shoot!  The girls shoot Saturday with Miss Megan, Debbie, her daughter and grandchildren was a blast.  I hope we weren't too loud cheering each other on.
Pappy, Beau, Thank you for shooting with Matt, Dan and me.  I had so much fun, I didn't want it to end. 
I was sad I didn't get to say "Goodbye" to everyone Sunday.  I had a hard time waking up for some reason.
My only wish was I had recorded Miss Megan and Wee Wicki arguing over Beau.  I have no clue what either said, but it was funny.

Offline Rocky

« Reply #11056 on: August 05, 2014, 10:58:57 am »
Eddie, those birds grow in the dark and seem to thrive around wild turkeys. They are mysterious creatures indeed!!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #11057 on: August 05, 2014, 11:36:54 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #11058 on: August 05, 2014, 12:02:51 pm »
You are welcome Miss Heather,and Eddie/Rocky all I can say is  ??? ::) :-\ :-\ ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D not sure about you guys.  :)
 Now back to work. :(
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline K.Hills

« Reply #11059 on: August 05, 2014, 01:48:25 pm »
I received a very special gift from a very special person at Elm Hall this year.   I want to thank Pappy for the "Pure Tennessee" bow. I would also like to say Thanks to Miss Joanie, for the bow sock and for allowing Mark to pursue his passions. you meet a lot of people in your life... but every once in a while you meet someone by chance who's thoughts and beliefs mirror your own, those people hold a special place in my world. Thanks again Mark! K. Hills

Offline chamookman

« Reply #11060 on: August 05, 2014, 02:29:09 pm »
Thanks to all posting pics ! I was so Bummed that I couldn't make it this Year. Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline RyanY

« Reply #11061 on: August 05, 2014, 03:38:22 pm »
It was great to see you guys up here! Hopefully next time I'll be able to stay a little longer.  :)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #11062 on: August 05, 2014, 03:51:45 pm »
Looks like we may have to have a "Pappy" bow shoot next year guys. Rocky now has one, Kevin now has one and got one a few years back. That would be fun and a cool picture. Your a good man Mr. Mark.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Online Otis

« Reply #11063 on: August 05, 2014, 05:20:18 pm »
I have a "Pappy" bow also Pealie, can I join in?  I'm with Miss Heather on missing everyone.  I sure enjoy hanging out with everyone.  Work is depressing. :)  We'll just have to have more fun the next time we're all together. Looking forward to that.  Heather pm me and I'll get you the recipe.

David

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #11064 on: August 05, 2014, 05:43:27 pm »
Heck yah Dave. Anybody with a pappy bow. Like I said, cool picture!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11065 on: August 06, 2014, 05:23:53 am »
Dave I don't know if I could stand anymore fun  ??? ;) :) You are very welcome Kevin,hope you arrow a big MI. whitetail with it
this year. Pearl I ant sure if I have any to shoot,guess I will have to make one so I can get in on that also. ;) :) :) Like I said ,great time and really looking forward to our next gathering where ever it may be.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11066 on: August 06, 2014, 06:49:28 am »
Last of the ElmHall pictures. Doug and family,great guy and puts a great shoot in MI. also ,it's on my bucket list. :) We let Burn um up Chuck go at it the last night,didn't want to leave any wood behind. ;) :) :) Saturday night feed,very long line but well worth the wait. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11067 on: August 06, 2014, 06:51:42 am »
More of the feed,got to see lots of old friends in the line and during the eating.  ;) :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11068 on: August 06, 2014, 06:54:28 am »
What a way to end the fun week,more great picking and fellowship around the camp fire,Beau/Jimmy and Mike put us on a great show. Hope yall enjoyed the pictures. Life is Good  ;) :) :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #11069 on: August 06, 2014, 01:51:39 pm »
Thanks for the pics, Pappy. I'd like to make that shoot some day.
 Is that Ron LA Clair a few pics up?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC