Author Topic: Another "paperweight"  (Read 5291 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: Another "paperweight"
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 08:24:10 pm »
Shannon: Ya know, I'm pretty sure their's nothing you can't do ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 08:34:14 pm »
Stand on my head and fart quarters! ;D  I keep trying, but all I get is poop on me :o  Hey, if I ever figure it out...wanna borrow some money? ;D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 08:36:46 pm »
 :D :D ;D ;D ;D!!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 09:37:13 pm »
 :D
lets just shoot it

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 12:43:45 am »

Shannon, that is awesome! :o  I had no doubt that you would be able to figure it out. 8)  As for the money, just make sure it isn't counterfit.  You might have trouble having trouble passing it...... ;D ;D  Would that be considered " Dirty" money? :P            P.S.
any more broken band saw blades?

Wayne

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 01:01:52 am »
Got some of the thinner stuff, but only 3 or 4 feet of the thick stuff.  I'll send it to you if you want it.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 02:14:58 am »

Shannon, sure, I will take a mish mash of different thicknesses, what ever you have on hand.  I will reemburse you for the shipping.  Thanks.  And again that is an awesome piece.  :o You guys are killing me. :o

Wayne