Main Discussion Area > Arrows

Shoots, Tips and Arrows (Presents from PatB and Cowboy)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Agbowyer:
Very impressive work guys.

Pat B:
1/4" glass is easy. You don't have to worry about thinning it. A little pressure flaking and you're there. I've yet to make one with raw stone, just glass and slabbed obsidian. Cowboy, That was my hunting arrow for the last part of our deer season. I was ready but the deer weren't.  Let me know and I'll do my best to help you with shoot arrows. They can be time consuming to make but in my opinion that's part of the process.   Pat

Dustybaer:

--- Quote from: Little John on February 18, 2007, 11:11:53 pm ---The generosity and camaraderie here at this site is awesome. Really special gifts from special friends.  Awesome arrow Pat same for the points Cowboy.   Kenneth

--- End quote ---

i still think it's the primitive/traditional thing.  it's the same way with my primitive friends in germany.  the generosity and willingness to help is amazing.  just like on this site.  unfortunately you don't see that much nowadays, in our modern society.

cowboy, send me your address and i'll send you some bloodtwig shoots (that a friend of mine already straightened  ;D )

George Tsoukalas:
Awesome! That was a very kind gesture. Jawge

Pappy:
Sweet those are NICE!!! :)
   Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version