Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 148977 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: TN classic
« Reply #495 on: April 21, 2010, 12:04:23 pm »
I second that Ronnie....I can wait till July for it....no problem at all...just to see Her Smiling Face....I need some smiles in my World today....thats for sure.....and I made up my mind.....I will be there.... I can find another job......  >:(
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2010, 12:58:08 pm »
Thats the spirit Mike. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2010, 01:00:50 pm »
well Mike, I can't think of a better excuse to leave a job than to go to the Classic... Heck I probably would do the same if my company was jerking me around as much as yours has this year...  :) 
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #498 on: April 21, 2010, 01:07:11 pm »
You would figure that after 20 years of continuous employment with them....that they would have a slight bit of respect for me .....but they don't....so I have lost all givashit for them also...... ::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #499 on: April 21, 2010, 11:41:49 pm »
I wish I could join everyone at the Classic, but I'm going to have to miss it this year.  :(   I'll have it on my mind the whole time.  Have a great time everyone and travel safe. ;)  Take plenty of pics. 
Traverse City, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #500 on: April 21, 2010, 11:51:00 pm »
Rick...I will fill your Mailbox with Classic Pictures...got a new Professional Digital Camera...so send me your email address....... >:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Manager

« Reply #501 on: April 21, 2010, 11:51:17 pm »
You would figure that after 20 years of continuous employment with them....that they would have a slight bit of respect for me .....but they don't....so I have lost all givashit for them also...... ::)

Mike, go and have fun!!!

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #502 on: April 21, 2010, 11:54:12 pm »

Mike, go and have fun!!!

I will...but it would be more fun for all of Us ...if you could just take your Laptop and come to the Classic...I promise We won't be a bit upset if the Next Issue is a month Late....thats how much We will miss ya........ :'(
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Timo

« Reply #503 on: April 22, 2010, 12:04:07 am »
Come on Sara? O:) Just come on anyhow, I gotta meet ya, You can even make fun of me I won't care. Driving bout 8 hrs just for it! ::)

After all, I told Pappy that it won't rain if I come down. The forecast look swell so far. 8)

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #504 on: April 22, 2010, 01:03:02 am »
I just can't believe you won't be there Sarah :o  I was hoping to hear you burp the ABC's again this year ::)  I even planned on bringing some "spring water" to help you loosen up a little >:D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #505 on: April 22, 2010, 08:53:07 am »
I just can't believe you won't be there Sarah   I was hoping to hear you burp the ABC's again this year   I even planned on bringing some "spring water" to help you loosen up a little

You mean I missed that last year? Come on Sarah, you just have to come and give an encore of that performance for those of us that missed out the first time! Just think how all our lives could be enriched with the memories of such an event as your burping out the ABC's! Maybe instead of the ABC's, you could practice up on a burped out song instead....I'm partial to Hotel California by the Eagles! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline cracker

« Reply #506 on: April 22, 2010, 09:54:20 am »
Greg thats a good idea but I was hoping for Withcy Woman. >:D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline StevenT

« Reply #507 on: April 22, 2010, 10:45:09 am »
OK, I am officially bummed also! I heard the stories and now am not going to get to meet the legend. I am so bummed I almost canceled my vacation  :'(... OK not really. But I am going to miss meeting the "one and only".

Don't want to change the subject but...

Hey Pappy, there is a good chance I will be pulling in after dark thirty Wed night. I am going to guess there will be some night owls there that can point a tired person  to a good spot to set up camp?

Offline BearG

« Reply #508 on: April 22, 2010, 11:22:23 am »
Night owls I dont know about that everyone is in bed by sun down. LOL  just kidding.
Sara tell Ed to take care of the mag. you have a comand preformance to make at the classic.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2010, 11:23:18 am »
Hey all P.A. is going to have our table with all our goodies for sale!  Yes we will be minus the Queen B Sarah, but the rest of the crew is coming!  We have a bigger variety of p.a. clothing too along with a bow raffle (thanks to Knightd!!  ;D).  Last year we did something similar with one of Robustus's bows.

We can't wait to see you all!  ;D  Stop by and show your P.A. support!   ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.