Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 168864 times)

Offline Keenan

Re: TN classic
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2010, 12:56:42 pm »
 David, Don't let these guys get you in trouble.  The wright approach can work miracles. Remember relationships are about the journey and constant courtship.  So hear is a proven plan for your birthing the primitive desires. This takes a slow simmer approach.
  First most women respect and admire the pioneer women and often will be open to the whole remote cabin get away in the wilderness while curled up next to their man in front of the fire. This fantasy vision number 1.  Let that one simmer for a while and and locate a local Forest Service rustic cabin rental for the weekend get away.  (After married of coarse)  No phones, TV, computers and rustic as possible.  If this goes well, you are moving in the right direction towards the primitive life style ;D    Look up some of the very nice Native buckskin dresses on Ebay and let her know how good she'd  look in a dress like that.  Once that vision takes root in her mind it's only a short step to chasing each other around in the tipi. ;D >:D
  Once she is in the bucksin dress she will know how comfortable they are and the only place she will feel confortable wearing it is at rendezvous. ;D

Manager

« Reply #271 on: February 26, 2010, 01:59:41 pm »
David, Don't let these guys get you in trouble.  The wright approach can work miracles. Remember relationships are about the journey and constant courtship.  So hear is a proven plan for your birthing the primitive desires. This takes a slow simmer approach.
  First most women respect and admire the pioneer women and often will be open to the whole remote cabin get away in the wilderness while curled up next to their man in front of the fire. This fantasy vision number 1.  Let that one simmer for a while and and locate a local Forest Service rustic cabin rental for the weekend get away.  (After married of coarse)  No phones, TV, computers and rustic as possible.  If this goes well, you are moving in the right direction towards the primitive life style ;D    Look up some of the very nice Native buckskin dresses on Ebay and let her know how good she'd  look in a dress like that.  Once that vision takes root in her mind it's only a short step to chasing each other around in the tipi. ;D >:D
  Once she is in the bucksin dress she will know how comfortable they are and the only place she will feel confortable wearing it is at rendezvous. ;D
david,

talk to Marie and I if you ever need help......not these guys  ;)

Offline cracker

« Reply #272 on: February 26, 2010, 04:17:17 pm »
Run Tiller run to the light the light is your friend.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #273 on: February 26, 2010, 05:40:39 pm »
Oh Jeesh! Here we go again. Trust me when I say "Shes a lot like me!" Well, sex is different of course, goes without saying. But knowing all of you I know what you were thinking!  ::) She sews here own clothes, Weaves, makes quilts from scratch and has her own horse she trained herself. This here is a pioneering lady if you ask me. I predict it wont be too difficult to get her out camping. She might even like hunting too!!!! Never can tell!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2010, 08:29:54 pm »
 David, david, david,  Poor boy, we're trying to help and you're not paying attention. Now, what Keenan said might work if you want to start this relation out spending money. You know what I'm talking about, renting cabins and all. That's not necessary and a lot of added expense. You know ; wine, strawberries in chocolate and all that crap.

What we, and I'm talking about advice from older gentleman that have been happily married for a looong time is, it is cool and a positive thing that Gayle has that pioneer spirit. And that sex thing you were kinda alluding too well it probally is different, ya'll are from the West Coast.  But what you need to work on is when ya'll are in that wagon, pioneering away, you have to establish who is driving that old Conestoga.

If you want , I'll talk to Gayle for ya. ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 09:00:59 pm by mullet »
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2010, 10:03:13 pm »
David you're a very lucky guy to have a very wise old er I mean ripped guy like Mullet to offer intervention for you.

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #276 on: February 27, 2010, 12:42:47 am »
EDDIE! NO NO NO!!!! ;D :o

By the way! We all know you may be driving the wagon but Kathy is sittin there with the whip to keep you in line!  ;D

Just wait till I get her into archery. She's going to give Eddie a run for his money on the range! Probably shoot better than I do. That not hard since I never get any practice in.  :'(

“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2010, 02:55:48 am »
I'd would've chimed in sooner but I just found the post, and it took me awhile to read the first 19 pages, the wife and I are coming in wed night, we're staying at Jon Prices place this year ,I'll miss the river that ran through under our tents last year as well as the tree that went down in the woods not far from where we camped. I have to figure out how to fit some wood in the Grand Prix, I figure if I cut a hole in the back seat into the trunk it'll work, either that or I better learn to splice billets. I can't wait to see everyone.
I see Dana hasn't got any takers for riding with him, don't be afraid people, he was a pleasure to travel with, the ride home was a little chilly up on the roof of his truck due to all the wood he brought home but hey, a wh*** is a wh***. Just kiddin man it was a good time.
VB

Offline DanaM

« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2010, 09:05:48 am »
Thanks VB, at leats the rain finally quit and I did give ya some sun block so you wouldn't burn :D :D

Talked with Jesse and its possible we will car pooling down thursday :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2010, 11:24:06 am »
VB...my 2000 Grand Prix has a door that Opens into the Trunk behind the center Armrest in the Back Seat....you might check it out ...maybe Yours does too... ;)....thats how I have gotten all kinds of wood Home from Home Depot and Lowes.... ;D....and I do miss the Creek running behind the Tent...and the sound of Rain on the Roof....don't get to hear that here too often!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2010, 01:50:56 pm »
Mike, I already cut the hole in the seat, and then I found the door into the trunk, man, a day late and a dollar short. just kidding. I wish mine(2004) had the fold down seat or a reach through, my last car did.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2010, 06:48:41 pm »
 Pappy, It looks like me and you are in real trouble now. David went and told on us. He told Gayle we were giving him a hard time and it wasn't nice. Now I'm getting threats on Facebook from Gayle threatening to disrupt the wonderfull, long marriage I've had with some of that West Coast Philosophy. I tried to explain to Gayle he was getting some pretty darn good advice from guy's with many years of experience and there was no need for him to go tattling.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #282 on: February 27, 2010, 09:18:17 pm »
 >:D >:D >:D >:D  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

DOG HOUSE EDDIE!!!!![/color]

Offline cracker

« Reply #283 on: February 27, 2010, 09:34:42 pm »
Well next time Tiller comes to TN well have to do some really juvenile things to him to get even. >:D

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #284 on: February 27, 2010, 09:37:38 pm »
Nothing new there! LOL!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D