Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 168980 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: TN classic
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2010, 02:15:11 pm »
If da pointy stick is osage I will just take it from ya and add it to my pile eh ;)

I need some to find someone who wants to ride with me but ifin I go I want to leave on the 25th or 26th :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2010, 02:28:49 pm »
LOL!  ;D guess i will need to bring a mimosa stick to poke him with... never heard of anyone using mimosa to make a bow...  :)   -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline DanaM

« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2010, 02:44:10 pm »
Not sure what mimosa is but I would probably try it :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2010, 02:56:59 pm »
Dana tried sumac so I'd bet he would try mimosa. ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Josh

« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2010, 03:19:04 pm »
here's mimosa..  In Alabama anyways... I think there are other sub-species but this is the one I was talking about.

http://www.invasive.org/eastern/species/3004.html

they are everywhere  here.  good for nothing...

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline cracker

« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2010, 03:56:18 pm »
Thats it got em growing all over my place.That stuff is awful soft better drive a rusty nail in it to achieve the proper effect.Ron
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:59:53 pm by cracker »
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2010, 06:22:29 pm »
Still need a passenger, thought for sure ya all would be jumping at a chance to ride with a Yooper ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline John K

« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2010, 06:38:23 pm »
I'm turkey hunting over that time Dana, otherwise i would go with ya !
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline Josh

« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2010, 06:38:40 pm »
I would but you are north of Tenn.  and I am south of Tenn.   Didn't think you'd wanna drive past the Classic and drive another 4 hours to pick me up..   ;)  -josh

Offline DanaM

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2010, 07:38:30 pm »
I'm turkey hunting over that time Dana, otherwise i would go with ya !

John thats a lame excuse, I think its yer turn to ride with me besides you can go turkey hunting at Pappy's ;) ;D
Come on John lets go, and its not true that I make everyone ride on da roof on the way home ;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:25:30 am by Justin Snyder »

Manistique, MI

Offline John K

« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2010, 07:50:13 pm »
Maybe next year. I got plans to plant trees on my Dads new property that week also.
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2010, 11:21:17 pm »
I'm considering flying in to TN this time.   I'll save about 24 hrs of travel time.   Is there any chance of getting an airport pickup Weds.  late morning and drop off Sun. afternoon.  Or would I be better off renting a car?  I was thinking Nashville was probably the closest. 
Traverse City, MI

Offline DanaM

« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2010, 07:14:45 am »
King Ron's Taxi Service Rick :)

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2010, 12:36:23 pm »
Rick....I would love to pick you up...and drop you off Sunday.... it would not be out of My Way at all...driving right through Nashville...but I can not really nail what Day I am coming just yet...so I would hate to commit right now...sorry
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline RG

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2010, 08:40:39 pm »
Just PM me your info when you make plans and we will get you picked up and dropped off
Yes Nashville is best to fly into

Ron