Author Topic: Holmegaard Destroyed!!!!  (Read 2393 times)

VenomBOWslinger

Holmegaard Destroyed!!!!
« on: November 02, 2009, 02:47:37 pm »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Oh well i suppose it had to happen sooner or later!!!! Heart broken isnt the word!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

VenomBOWslinger

Re: Holmegaard Destroyed!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 02:48:40 pm »
Here it is!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline cracker

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:57:57 pm »
You have my sympathy friend it's hard to watch your children die it has happened to most of us here so your in good company. Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline woodstick

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 04:09:15 pm »
you got a tear from me hate to see it.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

coyote pup

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 04:15:18 pm »
We all feel for ya.  :-[   Just junk it out and get started on a better one is all you can do. Clamping another piece of wood in the vice and picking up the draw knife helps to dry the tears and make the sun come back out again.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:39:26 pm »
Sorry man!  The more you break the easier it gets to deal with (but don't go out and intentionally break them by any means)  I am batting about 50/50 now.  Just learn from your mistakes so you won't make them again, you will be able to make new mistakes, lol     :)  -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:10 pm »
Sorry you had to go through that!  I broke two this summer and am trying to avoid another one! >:(  Kepp on shavin!
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan

VenomBOWslinger

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 06:48:32 pm »
Thanks PA bros. just thought Id share my pain...it does happen and its happened to me before...this bow was for my friend KEN75 he told me to do as u all said..it sux but start over thats all u can do!  Thanks Ken and thanks to u all who respond to my threads!!!

Cheers !!!
Ill B BACK!!!

Russ/Venom

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 07:38:07 pm »
[                                                 ] moment of silence for you ,now go get another stave and be creative.
              Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline wodpow

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 09:49:47 pm »
Thats life just when you think your going to pull it off pow! Sad to say but your heart will get hard and a broken bow will be less painful to deal with.  Just don't keep those broken bows just as soon as they brake get rid of them other wise you might start to think it might of been a   bad  dream and didn't really happen .Then  go get it and fell bad all over again when you look at it.  been there :'(

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:16 pm »
Dude...You look  heartbroken. 
 Remember this..."It's just wood, NEVER get attatched to it" ;)
 Try to figure out why it happened and how to stop it from happening again and get to making shavings!
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

banoch

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 11:51:24 pm »
THAT SUCKS! Sure I'll get a chance or two with the same experience. My condolences, Bill

radius

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 01:02:50 am »
don't even look back, dude, just make another one

VenomBOWslinger

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009, 12:36:23 pm »
Heck Ive busted a few in my day again win lose er draw I like to be a good member and share share share!!!!  Moment of silence...even though I was dissappointed that was funny!!! THANX GUYS!!!!