Author Topic: TomB Memorial Bow  (Read 88770 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: TomB Memorial Bow
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2009, 07:54:19 am »
What a beautiful knife! There's an incredible amount of talent being demonstrated in this gift of giving with everyone striving to turn out their best.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2009, 09:31:51 am »
I agree there is allot of talented folks with good harts..Dana the birds eye is from a piece I got from you..

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2009, 12:54:21 pm »
Beautiful David,great job on that. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2009, 01:50:31 pm »
I agree there is allot of talented folks with good harts..Dana the birds eye is from a piece I got from you..
8)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2009, 01:03:27 am »
I have sent my contribution to this memorial project to Patb. Sorry but I forgot to take pictures. Really I did not want to break another camera taking pics of my ugly mug  ;D. I just hope that the possibles bag I made will do. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to such a fine individual.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2009, 01:27:44 am »
Thanks again TJ. I'll take pics of the great bag you made soon. Then I'll get Hillbilly to Photoshop you into the pic! ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2009, 01:34:57 am »
That won't end well at all.  :o
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2009, 08:39:28 am »
Got the knife yesterday afternoon, and it looks even better in person than in pixels. I'll get started on a sheath.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2009, 09:17:01 am »
Glad to hear it made it there safe.. Cant wait to see the set when complete.. ;)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2009, 07:36:58 am »
TJ I'm sure the possibles bag is great can't wait to see it :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline nugget

« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2009, 08:26:34 am »
Thanks Dana. I am just worried about the photo shopped picture of me.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2009, 05:40:12 pm »
Here is the possibles bag that TJ made. Very nice use of available items and perfect for this project. Thanks again TJ.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2009, 06:13:46 pm »
Dang thats nice I want one TJ :) Wanna talk trade, I'm rendering bear fat today :)

Manistique, MI

Offline nugget

« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2009, 06:19:28 pm »
Dana I bet it smells real nice around your place. Let me see what I have for hide pieces left and I will get back with ya.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2009, 06:22:14 pm »
Dana I bet it smells real nice around your place. Let me see what I have for hide pieces left and I will get back with ya.

Nah it actually smelled good, made me hungry ;D I'll wait to hear from ya ya eh :)

Manistique, MI