Author Topic: flu-flu small game arrows  (Read 7841 times)

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
Re: flu-flu small game arrows
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 03:11:25 pm »
Did'nt have to do more than run them back to the other side of the pond.   Wood pigeon's in the garden sound like a job for a slingshot. Are those illegal to have over there ?  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline Cromm

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 04:13:34 pm »
And there's me thinking that we left you on the other side of the pond..... ;D
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline Granite Mtn

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 03:11:55 am »
DO NOT EVER FORGET the freedoms we take for granted in this great country of ours.  WE happen to be a nation of action while other nations people simply get to watch us hunt, fish, and enjoy the outdoors the way our grandfathers enjoyed it, and sadly their great grandfathers enjoyed it.  Ps a .41 mag shell casing Illegal in the UK wrapped with tie wire makes an absolutely DEVASTATING head, I once killed a porcupine that weighed over 25 lbs with one.

Offline Cromm

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 05:22:49 am »
DO NOT EVER FORGET the freedoms we take for granted in this great country of ours.  WE happen to be a nation of action while other nations people simply get to watch us hunt, fish, and enjoy the outdoors the way our grandfathers enjoyed it, and sadly their great grandfathers enjoyed it.  Ps a .41 mag shell casing Illegal in the UK wrapped with tie wire makes an absolutely DEVASTATING head, I once killed a porcupine that weighed over 25 lbs with one.

;D ;D ;D

Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.