Author Topic: Cane Arrows for the Upcoming Season  (Read 5026 times)

Offline denny

• my site
Re: Cane Arrows for the Upcoming Season
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 10:12:51 pm »
You know I have seen some real talent on these pages, but your handy work is remarkable, Thanks for sharing ,Denny

Offline Ohio John

• personal home page
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 07:56:51 am »
those arrows show your talent, my friend...would you please do a buildalong?  Show us how you splice the fletching, how you create and install the bone nocks, etc?  I bet i'm just one of many who would appreciate that!

thanks
radius

yes please demonstrate your fletching splicing technique!! I always wanted to see how its done and yours look really really good
I like to throw rocks at em..... just like my grandfather's, grandfathers, grandfather's, grandfather's, grandfather did

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 12:29:16 pm »
You sure can get them straighter than I can! Wow!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 11:10:12 pm »
thanks fellows!  i'll try and sit down next week and put together a "how to" on how these fletching were spliced.  might even write up an article if pa is interested.  it's a simple technique but you need three hands to do it.  ;D  if i remember right, one or two of the sets are made from some shafts i got from dknight in tenn.  he's got some good bamboo.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy