Author Topic: Bow stash  (Read 4092 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Bow stash
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 12:22:44 am »
 Mike, you sound like my wife ::)

Ravenbeak, yep, that's it, drieing in the AC.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline smokeu

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 12:36:07 am »
lol...........Pretty funny Mullet.... Ill post a pic of my stash when i get home in a few days.
Longview, TEXAS

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 12:41:21 am »
jeffutley57 ......that is Ball Python Backing on that Bow.....really tough stuff .....almost like Rawhide Backing

Pineknot .....That is Sturgeon Hide...and yes I have a Ton of Pictures of that Bow....PM me

Eddie.....So I guess if you won't clean it for that Beautiful ...Gorgeous Woman.......Ya ain't gunna Listen ta dis Old Yooper den are Ya....... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 01:08:12 am »
Here are my stashes. Can't have just one! ;D   First, are the bows I'm not shooting at the time. I keep them and arrow shoots and cane in the utility room. Most stable environment in the house with no a/c. The next is my work area in our sun room. These are bows and arrows I shoot all the time. I do my arrow work here as well. The next are bows in progress at my basement work bench, the "corner of shame" and other undecided bows and staves and finally my wood stash.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 06:10:33 am »
Nice stash,I haven't taken a picture of mine in a while,need to do that.Pat your shop looks a lot like mine,very organized.  ;) :) But we know right where everything is,ya right. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 08:33:31 am »
Man you guys need to give some bows away ;) I have 2 osage bows I made, a james parker bow and a jamie bow so thats a total of 4,
guess I'm poor ;) actually I've been looking for someone to give my first osage bow to :) The only bows I won't consider giving away are
the ones from other folks, guess I like to give stuff away :-\ Sorry no pics :-[
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI