Information and Resources > Trading Post

Bows for New Traders

<< < (8/13) > >>

sailordad:

--- Quote from: Young Bowyer on June 04, 2011, 06:50:24 pm ---There are some bad people online, gonna put in some basic stuff, dont wanna have mafia guys at my door.  O:)

--- End quote ---

no worries
if we wanted you bad enough it wouldnt matter how much info is on the web  >:D ;)

El Destructo:
Tim...and they say that us Americans ...are the Paranoid ones... gotto have guns  to feel safe...like you said...if we wanted you bad enough it wouldnt matter how much info is on the web  >:D ;)

by the way I list everything...including my Phone Number....but...I Gotta a Lotta Guns.......... >:D

Young Bowyer:
Ol reliable stilettos in my pocket too  ;D

Justin Snyder:
I get a kick out of people who don't want any info about them on their profile. While I fully understand their logic, they usually join enough forums that you can search their user name and find info from numerous forums that they used the same name on. Put the info together and you know exactly who they are.  Change your user names on each forum if you want to remain anonymous. And DONT USE FACEBOOK.

El Destructo:
Anonymous....Who in the World wants to be Anonymous...Not This Crippled Yankee....Transplanted Yooper/Sorta Tex-A-Can...Crane Operating Fool...with an Attitude ...and lots of Guns...and even More Pointy Sticks...Hell I want the World to know where I live...Shoot they won't come Here anyways....too damned Miserable of a Place to be.... >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version