Author Topic: Twin Oaks Bowhunters / 12th Annual Tennessee Traditional Archery Rendezvous  (Read 59195 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
                                                                              MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
                                                                              MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

::)
Holy Cow El Niceeeto did you just type a message with out  "......"  >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline El Destructo

Man did I scew up or what!!!!!!!!

:P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
 Man!  Once you took to the Suck-up path those lips must have just locked up in one, big ol' cramp. ??? :-* :-* :-* ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

OK Eddie....quit acting like Dana now.......jealousy does not become either one of You.... ::) You know that those Girls can't stand to be away from your 6 foot 4 inch Jet Black Haired Ripped Body for too long....they would go through Withdrawl Symptoms........ ;D ;) O:)

Sorry Marie...I had a moment of Weakness (...........)     O:)
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

Me and eddie can't be compared in any shape form or fashion after all he's 6'4", totally ripped with jet black hair and I'm 5'10" totally out of shape with grey hair,
also eddie is the nice guy and I'm the evil one >:D Gotta get yer facts straight El Suckupo ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
 And I send coffee and chocolate from exotic places. ;D
Lakeland, Florida

Offline DanaM

See I told ya he was the nice one ;) I just cause trouble and contention :o Could send souveneers from work
but that would go over like a fart in church eh >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Uhm! We all know the truth!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
He did send coffee and chocolate and I am telling you it was fabulous!!!!   ;D

You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline RG

Just thought I would post a couple of the Grandsons at the classic

Ron

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline cracker

Now thats what I'm talking about Ron. Get em hooked on archery before they get hooked on something else.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
 That's a couple of good looking young'ins Mr. Ron.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Yep! Nice looken youngens!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Wolf Watcher

One of the things that impressed me the most about the Classic was all the young ones running around with bows and quivers of their own.  We have so few around here its Mike and his boys.  You can be proud to have grandsons you can show the good life! It would be fun to adopt those kids like the Indians did!  All those "ankles" to help them along!      Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight