Author Topic: A little help from our friends!  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
A little help from our friends!
« on: April 12, 2009, 05:53:29 pm »
Hey, everyone. We have been experiencing problems with the speed(or lack of it) with PMs and post replies. Our resident computer tech suggested we remove as many non-essential PMs and replies from the board PM account as possible. I just went through and deleted 69 pages of PMs and 26 pages of replies from my message account(close to 1500 all together). Like others I was using it for an address book and to acquire past info.
  So, if I have any deals pending or have forgotten any or forgot to reply to any requests for info, please PM me again and I will make things right. I am forgetful at times but I'm not a sucker so no smart butts please!  ;)
  Thanks for your assistance with solving these problems!     Pat
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:36:34 am by mel »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dane

Re: A little help from our friends!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 10:23:57 am »
All taken care of, Pat. I only had 15 pages going back to 2006, and deleted most of them. Electronic pack rats, eh? You should see my personal email - they date back many years. :)

Dane
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline DustinDees

• the kingdom of bahrain, deployed
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 03:20:07 pm »
if only we could forward from our p.m. to our email  ;D
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's Relativit

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 05:06:12 pm »
Dustine copy and past the ones you want to keep in a folder in your email..

Offline Little John

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 10:30:37 am »
Wow I thought I had a lot but only seven pages, am working on removing them.     Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 06:19:53 pm »
i all ready did mine..i have a clean slate.john