Author Topic: Natural D/R, GUAVA flatbow,....braced & full drawn  (Read 9898 times)

Offline Kegan

Re: Natural D/R, GUAVA flatbow,....braced & full drawn
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2009, 10:19:37 am »
Nawww, I think that with all our praise the pigs will here it and come in to investigate ;)

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 11:00:12 pm »
Hope they hang around long enougth  :D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Kegan

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2009, 02:39:37 pm »
I'm sure they will. They'll come in for a close up of those tips, and then they'll as for a full draw so they can admire the tiller. Of course you'll have to let them see it from all angles, and being a snappy shooter I'm sure they won't even notice that you released ;D

Offline 0209

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2009, 10:09:09 am »
Nomadic Pirate....sent a PM.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training is austere conditions with minimal food and water. He doesn't worry about what workout to do.his ruck weighs what it weighs and his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. Only he knows the cause. Still want to Quit?
-Unknown

whitewoodshunter

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2009, 12:18:24 pm »
In the full draw pics it looks lie your draw and anchor is different in each one? Must be hard to shoot accurate!!! ??? ???

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2009, 02:14:01 pm »
In the full draw pics it looks lie your draw and anchor is different in each one? Must be hard to shoot accurate!!! ??? ???

:D :D :D :D .., .......ever considered I might have a cheap camera that makes it hard to time my draw with the self timer ?

....never claimed to be a crack shot, but critters don't end up too happy if the came into my shooting range ;)  ....BTW, if you want to see how I really ancor all you have to do is go check my shooting videos in th shooting forum,...this pictures where to show the bow not to shoot  :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:57:04 pm by NOMADIC PIRATE »
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

whitewoodshunter

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2009, 04:48:19 pm »
Didn't realize you took the pics yourself. LOl ;D ;D ;D Nice bow though. Good tiller..

Offline Ghost Dog

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2009, 11:43:53 pm »
Manny, that is just too sweet! You are a great bowyer.
With a fine osage selfbow, my elkhide quiver filled with cedar arrows fletched with turkey, and with the invitation of the forest, I am about as happy as a man can be.

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 06:00:38 am »
Hey Bob, how you doing ? ...thanks, I'm learning more and more every day,......# 50 is coming up, I'm looking for a special tree for you lefty shooter.
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

gutpile

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 11:17:13 am »
Manny I been watching your progress and buddy you have got it down now..that Guava looks like some awesome bow wood...and you seem to do it justice every time..sweet bow bro...gut

Offline Ghost Dog

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:02 pm »
Hey Manny, I am doing very well. It has been interesting watching you progress as a bowyer. You have a true "signature" appearance and style to your bows, which I have seen and come to appreciate in just a handful of well established bowyers. I think it has something to do with passion and commitment. Very cool.
With a fine osage selfbow, my elkhide quiver filled with cedar arrows fletched with turkey, and with the invitation of the forest, I am about as happy as a man can be.

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 06:47:17 am »
Thanks Gut, appreciated.

Getting there Bob, .....getting there  ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII