Author Topic: friendship bow circle  (Read 321384 times)

Offline Agbowyer

Re: friendship bow circle
« Reply #615 on: December 30, 2007, 11:42:58 pm »
I heard er... read. wasn't Mullet's vine maple? If you need a stave I still have some i got from 330 Bull.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #616 on: December 30, 2007, 11:51:53 pm »
Nope, it was osage. It had been heated and super glued into submission severel times by me and Pappy. :D Funny thing is that it was the limb that was pristene that blew..feel bad about it but I got to admit....IT WAS SO COOL...in an Oh##$! sorta way!! :o
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #617 on: December 31, 2007, 01:54:23 am »
Brian, since Pappy started it maybe you should send him a PM. Ill bet he could find another piece of Osage and you could bribe him into starting another and sending it to you. I hear he has a couple of staves at his place.  ::) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #618 on: January 02, 2008, 09:44:12 am »
Man I am lost on this,I don't have any of the bows and like Pat haven't seen any in months.
I just been waiting to see what was going on.Has there been some broken,we need to
try and figure out who has what and what we need to get thing back on track.All I know
for sure is I have passed about 3 along and mine. ???
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Keenan

« Reply #619 on: January 02, 2008, 11:00:48 am »
 Pappy, I was part of the hold up. I have two that are going out to Justin in the next few days.   Keenan

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #620 on: January 02, 2008, 12:02:00 pm »
I have two that are going out to Justin in the next few days.   Keenan
OH NO!!!! That could be bad.  :o >:D 

Pappy Brian had a little disaster with Mullets.  I think you started it didn't you?  Ill send you a PM.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #621 on: January 02, 2008, 07:55:43 pm »
Ya Pappy I had a little accident with Mullets bow....ironically it wasnt the crazy limb that blew. No repairing without a Z-splice( which I havent done yet) ;D. So I guess we need to get another one goin...however that works.....that way Mullet wont be as inclined to ninja kick me at the Classic! :o....Brian(cannon fodder)D.
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #622 on: January 02, 2008, 09:45:00 pm »
Ya Pappy I had a little accident with Mullets bow....ironically it wasnt the crazy limb that blew. No repairing without a Z-splice( which I havent done yet) ;D. So I guess we need to get another one goin...however that works.....that way Mullet wont be as inclined to ninja kick me at the Classic! :o....Brian(cannon fodder)D.
    Brian, cracked me up. :D Hey we all new of the chances
s of the making it past Jus.., oops.  :o It's just a piece of wood. If the crazy limb is workable, I have another good limb from one that blew and a set of take-down sleeves. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #623 on: January 02, 2008, 10:18:32 pm »
Hey we all new of the chances of the making it past Jus.., oops.  :o
Hey now,  ;D ;D ;D

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #624 on: January 03, 2008, 01:06:55 am »
Now Eddie, You have a lot of room to talk. :o If it weren't for Pappy, my white oak bow would be history...by the way, where is my white oak bow that Pappy fixed? ???    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #625 on: January 03, 2008, 05:30:36 am »
Koan do you need a stave or are you going to fix that one ? If you need one let me know
and I will see what I can come up with. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #626 on: January 03, 2008, 01:01:52 pm »
I've got Justin's and Keenan's, hoping to send them along soon.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #627 on: January 04, 2008, 08:28:17 pm »
Pat I got yours...thats the one I run my finger thru the saw with..lol...NOT! Gettin ready to send it on to Chris. Pappy, im gonna dig and see what I can come up with this weekend, I will let you know, thanks....Brian

p.s.....Sorry Justin...I tried to take some of the heat from ya ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #628 on: January 05, 2008, 12:08:44 am »
Brian, If you got blood on it you are doing better than me this year! >:(    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #629 on: January 05, 2008, 12:19:36 am »
Pat, me and the boy goin huntin in the mornin...our season ends Jan. 15...runnin out of time. :-\ Im takin the one you made and knapperderg takin the one Matt (huntersim) gave him at Mojam a couple yrs. ago- he is alot better shot than me ;) But...he aint never stared down an arrow at a deer before. There are still some deer in rut right now, I guess some of the does didnt get bred yet??? kinda unusual...should be pretty much done but the bucks dont think so ;)....Brian