Author Topic: Wolf Watcher on Ice  (Read 6901 times)

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
Wolf Watcher on Ice
« on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:32 pm »
Posted by Hawkbows wife...
Primitive Ice Skating?  What happens when the bunny hunting slows down and you leave the hunter unsupervised...... >:D
And I have a camera, Is that a moonwalk? a pirouette?Or a?????

[attachment deleted by admin]
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
Re: Wolf Watcher on Ice
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:54:21 pm »
Watcher, I am so sorry brother...  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;) she had the camera, and time on her hands... this time she chose to pick on you... by the way those were some cool moves on the badlands pond 8) Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 10:27:21 pm »
Don't worry Joe! I've done a lot worse on ice down here in TX - your not lookin too ba out there ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 10:37:09 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 12:02:27 am »
Paul:  Started out across the ice in bunny pursuit!  But thought a couple of axels and some reverse glides would be OK!  Just didn't know I was on Stacy's candid camera!  The rabbit must not have liked the preformance either cause he was in his hole by the time I got there!!  ::) ::)    Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 12:07:58 am »
I thought it was Nancy Kerrigan... turned bloodthirst predator when I first saw him out there ;D ;) ;) ;) ;).Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline DanaM

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 10:16:31 am »
Ahh the joys of winter eh Joe ;) Looks like were fixin to have snow and ice into June this year :o

"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 11:16:15 am »
Dana:  You know any kid that grew up in cold country learned to ice skate at an early age.  Well the idea doesn't go away just because you are approaching the age of petrifaction!! ::) ::) Sometimes the kid in you just comes out!  Joe

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 11:22:33 am »
don't let him fool you brothers, Joe gets around better than I do in the wild places :'( Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline DanaM

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 11:28:06 am »
I think I was skating at about age 1 :) My mom used to go with us kids all the time.
Heck we played hockey with a pair of skates, a stick and a puck, didn't have all the fancy equipment they got now :o
Most hockey games involved blood on the ice at some point, hopefully not yer own ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline TRACY

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 11:39:35 am »
He does have rather good form ;D
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Barrage

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 11:58:51 am »
Well, he didn't lose the arrow and and if you look again you'll notice he even got a grab on the bow with his right hand in the middle of his pirouette.  That's some good bonus points for style lol.  Nice work Wolf Watcher!
Travis

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 02:17:46 pm »
HAHA id give you the GOLD!
Modern Day Tramp

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 05:21:22 pm »
I have been very fortunate to be able to spend time in the hills with the Hustons.  Wish you all could have the opportunity to spend time hunting and shooting with them.  You always hear someone say if I got in a fight or went to war I would want so and so to be with me.  Well, if I ever have to really survive in the mountains, I want Mike to be there cause I would never go hungry.  He just has a knack for seeing things I can't and an uncanny way of getting close enough for them to be lined up with his arrows!  Then there is Stacy capturing it all so we can see what we missed!  Joe

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 05:37:19 pm »
id have to say the same for my dad and i believe id say the same for mr. huston too.... hes one rugged guy. And wolf me and my dad will prob. be huntin bunnies with you guys this summer.
Modern Day Tramp