Author Topic: Kids bow Christmas Give Away !!  (Read 31218 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: Kids bow Christmas Give Away !!
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2008, 02:59:51 pm »
Pictures, wheres the pictures ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2008, 05:04:15 pm »
Has he gotten the quiver yet?  Since it went seperately...I HATE the waiting part of it getting there...makes my stomach all knotty inside grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2008, 06:20:27 pm »
I'm not sure if the quiver made it yet ??

Offline Rick in AK

« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2008, 02:03:52 am »
No worries gentlemen.  The bow, arrows, quiver and arm guard are wrapped and waiting for christmas eve. 

I decided to give the set to my son Logan instead of his sister.  I thought it over and I think he would get more use out of it and its just the right size for him. 

I'll be sure to take some pictures after he opens it and post them. 

merry christmas and thanks again for the generosity. 

Rick

Offline DanaM

« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2008, 07:36:57 am »
Thats cool Rick 8) Dying of anticipation here though. Come on dad can't we open a present early please, please, please  :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2008, 12:42:15 pm »
Thanks for letting us know that all pieces arrived....now I can sleep at night lol ;D

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rick

Nathan

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2008, 12:38:42 pm »
Okay doggone it you have had enough time....lets see the pics for heavens sake. I am already on my SECOND cup of coffee this morning.  Not a creature is stirring but me and the pug and the chihuahua.

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2008, 12:44:04 pm »
I'm with you stiknstring..  ;)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2008, 12:47:23 pm »
Second cup of coffee ::) Heck I was up at 4:30 into work at 5:30, have lab done, snowblowed, waashed my truck and ate lunch ;D
You guys need to get moving in the morning ;)

Manistique, MI

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2008, 02:34:34 pm »
Dang and I thought that WAS moving....

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2008, 02:54:33 pm »
Skinned a deer.....Quartered Him.....threw it into Coolers full of Ice......came in took a Shower....Started the Turkey Giblets and Stuffed the Turkey....put it and a Ham in the Oven......Got the Turnip and Carrots going......two Pies.....a Pumpkin and a Pecan......now it's on to the Bean Caserole.....and later I will get the Yams and regular Potatoes going....Oh..almost forgot...I made Cranberry Sauce....not that canned Crap either!!!...........all this and it's only 12:30..........guess I can get out there and start Scudding the Deer Hide or something!!! So try and catch that!!!!!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2008, 07:12:26 pm »
I like the canned crap....LOVE that satisfying slurp sound it makes as it slides right out of its little tin container.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2008, 11:35:40 pm »
I like the canned crap....LOVE that satisfying slurp sound it makes as it slides right out of its little tin container.

Ewwwww....your Sick!!!!!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2008, 11:46:09 pm »
LOL....been told that a time or two.  It takes a special kind of "mind" to be a middle school special education teacher I guess. I do have ONE can of jellied cranberry sauce in the cupboard right now too....saving it for a special occasion

Offline Rick in AK

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2008, 02:21:53 pm »
Gentlemen,

Here are the long awaited photos.  Sorry about the wait but its been kind of crazy around the house the last few days. 

Again I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to this wonderful gift.  Logan really likes it and thought that it was so cool that he had a real bow now (other than the green fiberglass one).

This is my first time posting pics so bear with me.  I'll post them each as separate posts. 

Rick

[attachment deleted by admin]