Author Topic: Kids bow Christmas Give Away !!  (Read 31250 times)

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
Re: Kids bow Christmas Give Away !!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 06:27:43 am »
David- That is a great Christmas gift.  I am sure some kid is going to be very happy. ;D
Traverse City, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 06:57:57 am »
Very nice bow and very nice jester. Some kid will have a good Christmas. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 10:34:10 am »
David this gesture of good will is what Christmas is all about :) Just imagine the smile on his/her face when they receive this beauty.

I think most people lose sight of what Christmas is really about, too often we take for granted what we have
and forget about those that have little. Its going to be a very lean Christmas at my house this year, but I will still buy a
toy for and donate some money to the Salvation Army. This year more than any with the state of the economy many folks are hurting,
no job, no food, no presents all you have to do look around you to see just how many of your neighbors are hurting.

With that said I will donate a set of six kids arrows from 3 Rivers, give me the address and I will have them shipped from 3 Rivers directly to the childs house.
here's a link to the arrows.

http://www.3riversarchery.com/Youth+Archery+Arrows++Kids+6-pack_c16_s92_p0_i4292X_product.html

Now who has an extra quiver?

Merry Christmas all :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 11:00:28 am »
Now that is the spirit!! Thank you Dana. I'm sure a young man or woman on Christmas morning is going to be warming your heart from where ever they may be when the open this gift you have given..
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 11:32:14 am by knightd »

Offline ballista

• freedom isnt free
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 12:07:49 pm »
knight d, youre a saint ;D that is a real nice bow though, the bamboo's color is amazing-im sure that bow's gonna make a kid happy, and my money's on the el destructo jr.  ;D god bless you, man.  jimmy
Walk slowly, with a big stick. -Ted Rosevelt.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 12:38:01 pm »
David arrows are ordered and on the way to your house. I figured it would be best if they shipped with the bow :)

Ok all we need now is a quiver, shooting glove/tab and a bracer, remember its better to give than recieve guys :-*
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline knightd

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 12:56:31 pm »
Dana  Me and my wife would like to thank you for your generosity and for making a difference in one childs Christmas ! It is people like you that make others believe in angels!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 12:58:30 pm »
No problem David :) Now quit making Cora process sinew she has a bow to build ;) ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline knightd

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 01:01:06 pm »
LMAO!!! Ok I'm going to help her lay it out today!! I promise..By the way she is getting preety good at processing sinew.. ;D

Offline Rick in AK

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 02:07:24 pm »
Thanks for thinking about others this time of year. 

If you could put my daughter Lauren's name in the hat I would really appreciate it.  She is 11 and is just too big for the fiberglass one she has used.  I also have two boys 9 and 7 coming up behind her so I know it would likely get years of good use.   

thanks again for the generosity for both the bow and the arrows.

Rick

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 05:03:47 pm »
Any news on a quiver?  When will you need the stuff. I do have some leather that may work for a plains style quiver but am not sure that I have the time to get her together before you need it....PM me with details please. 

Bowbound

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2008, 05:55:43 pm »
You give more bows away than, well everyone else! Keep up the good work cause those are some lucky kids!

Offline knightd

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2008, 06:39:13 pm »
stiknstring I sent you a PM just let me know? As of now there is no Quiver or arm guard!!
 Thanks David

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2008, 06:50:22 pm »
Allright I am in...I traded John (formerbutcher) a knife for a nice white buckskin to do a plains quiver for myself but it IS Christmas so I will work up a plains style quiver for the set.  I already made contact with David so I will send it directly to the winner next week.  Better get after it I guess lol. 

Offline John K

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2008, 06:57:10 pm »
Nice jesture, Dave, Dana and Ryan ! That hide will make a sweet quiver for some lucky kid.
The only way to fail is to never start !